Chapter - Two

I couldn't believe I came up with a name for my vigilante work. After that day nothing was the same I figured out how to work with my abilities. Moms wedding with Walter was beautiful and Thea and I had a party when they went on a honeymoon. We never told them but it was fun and it was like a pre-party.

I made sure no one drank except the ones old enough which included a drunk Laurel. It was fun and then I went to my apartment when Mom got home. We had our fun now it was time to get back to normal.

It has been five years since the death of half my Family and my girlfriend. I have had two other girlfriends since Kai and Emma. Next month is Emma's and my anniversary for a whole year. I wanted to tell her about me being Phoenix but I had my trusty side kick Ash. She has had some family issues and I took her under my wing as an assistant. I've trained and taught her a lot.

I have left several calling cards as the Phoenix and Detective Lance hates her but is learning to like her. I have been a Queen Consolidated advisor until Mom and Walter no longer want to work there. Till they pass the company to me.

I went to see Laurel at work. We were gonna go out for lunch since Emma was out of town on business. Everyone was watching the news. "What's on the news?" I asked and saw Oliver Queen is Alive. I felt my heart sink.

I went to the restroom and threw up my breakfast. Laurel came in. "Eliza. Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm okay. I just. How? How can he be alive?" I spit again and she gave me some gum. "You should go see him." Laurel told me. "Can you drive me?" I asked. "Of course. Anything for you." She told me and we went.

Thea got there same time and I hugged Laurel. "Thank you." I said and I watched Thea go upstairs. "Thea? What are you doing?" I asked following her. "I have to look my best." She said. "Thea. Oliver won't care what your wearing he'll only care that your okay." I said and she hugged me. "I remember when you were this young." I said grabbing her old school picture.

" I said grabbing her old school picture

"I hate that picture." She said and I put it down. "Well I love it." I said. "Go change Eli." She told me pointing to a small stain on my shirt. "I guess I should." I said and went to my old room.

I got a phone call from Ash. "Ash. Now is a horrible time to call me." I said changing my shirt. "There's stuff going on. What's more important?" She asked. "Ash. My Brother is alive. Besides I trust you and if you don't get it all done I'll be fine here by nine." I said. "Okay." She hung up and I saw Thea at the edge of the stairs. "Thea. Where's Eliza?" I heard mom ask. "She's in her room." She said and I went back in.

I pinned my hair up as the door opened. "Eliza." Olivers voice said behind me. I looked in the mirror and saw him. "Ollie!" I ran and hugged him. "I don't know how you forgave me for what I did to you." He said reminding me of Sara. "Ollie. I forgave an empty casket. I forgave that empty box for things you've done and I've gotten over it." I said and pulled away.

We went downstairs and Tommy got here. "Tommy." I said and my phone rang again. "Excuse me." I walked away. "Ash?" I asked. "Eliza. They shot me. I'm bleeding. It hurts. Help." She said. "I'll be there as soon as I can." I said and hung up.

"Mom. Ollie. I have to go. I'll be back for Dinner though." I said and kissed moms cheek and ran out. I made it to the tower and found where Ash was. I put my suit on and went.

Ash was laying down blood dripping from her mouth. I picked her up and carried her to the tower. I gave her some fluids and blood. I got her pulse down and my phone went off. I needed to change and get down to dinner.

I changed into a dress and thigh high boots. I wiped off the blood and left some freshly ordered Chinese food for Ash. I went to the house and let my hair down. I made it just in time. "Sorry. Work." I said to Mom who sighed.

"Eliza. Wow. You look amazing." Tommy said making me smile. "Where's Emma?" Tommy asked. "Out of town." I replied sitting down. "Whose Emma?" Ollie asked. "My girlfriend." I said and Thea smiled at me.

We had a nice dinner and then Thea dropped the question what was it like there. She meant the island. "It was.. cold." He said as Raisa tripped. Ollie caught the bowl and her. "I'm very sorry Mr. Queen." She said and he started speaking Russian. "Oliver. I didn't know you spoke Russian." Walter said. "I don't think anyone knew." I said as my phone buzzed.

"Excuse me." I said walking into another room. "Hello?" I asked. "If you want your sidekick back Phoenix. You'll do as I say." The males voice said. "Alright." I said walking out.

"I want you to come to city hall and don't bring weapons." He said. "How do I know she's alive?" I asked getting in my car. "You don't." He hung up and I drove off.

I made it to city hall and saw Ash on the ground. She had a pulse. "I'm here." I yelled. I saw a shadow I went towards it.

I saw the Mayor. "Mayor." I started untying him and someone behind me tased me. "Help me." The Mayor whispered and I took a deep breath. "It's gonna take a lot more than twenty six watts." I said standing and ripping the taser from my back. I saw a man I knew worked for Adam Hunt. "Really?" I asked kicking him away and he ran off. I grabbed my pocket knife from my dress and cut Mayor free. "Thank you." He said as I helped him up. "What's your name?" He asked. "Eliza. Can you keep this secret? I don't need press at my door." I said. Picking Ash up. "Say it was Phoenix who saved you." I said and walked away with Ash in my arms.

I turned on the news and set Ash down. "Mayor Altman. Tell us what happened." A news reporter said. "I was kid napped by a man and the Phoenix saved me. Thank you all good night." He walked away and I turned it off. My phone was buzzing it was mom. "Hello?" I answered.

"Eliza. Where did you go?" She asked. "I'm sorry. I had to go. I have work. I might have the family money but Mom I don't need it. I have a job that I have to be at twenty four seven." I said and Ash woke up. "I hope you'll reconsider going to medical school. I know Palmer Technologies likes you but he's the competition." She said and I helped Ash up. "I will think about it." I said. "Goodnight Eliza." Mom said and I grabbed Ash as she tried to strike me with a bamboo stick. "Bye mom." I hung up and pulled Ash forward.

Ash and I spared until I got a call from Emma. "Hey Lover." I said. "Hey. I'm on my way to big belly burger." She said. "I guess I'll wait for my shower than." I said grabbing my sweat top. "You and your jogs." She said and I could tell she was smiling. "I love you Em." I said and started walking out. "I love you too." She replied and I went to the big belly burger.

I saw Em. "Em." I hugged her and gave her a kiss. "I ordered. I hope your okay with that." She said. "Oh yea. I'm better. I'm glad your back." I said sitting next to her. "I saw your brother is alive." She said. "Yea. It was a small reunion and I missed lunch with Laurel because I got a little sick but I saw him. I couldn't believe it." I said. "Do you think because he's alive that Sara might be?" Emma asked. I looked at her and I shook my head. "Even if she was. I have you." I said and she smiled.