Chapter - Four

I heard James Holder was shot by a bullet laced with curare and an arrow was found at the scene. I went to the scene as Phoenix in daylight and pictured what happened. I saw someone climbing the building and dig something out.

I followed him to the abandoned Queen building. I took off my spare voice modulator I made and left in on the basement table as I saw several arrows and I left it on the table with a bow on top.

Emma was writing an article on the Hood as they still haven't named him. I saw the arrows and they were handcrafted. His place needed a little clean up but I liked the rope climb. The pull up ladder, the Korean box was what made me think of Ollie.

Ollie was talking to Tommy about opening a club. Tommy thought I should know. Laurel asked me to go to the club. Max Fullers club to be exact. I said okay and I told Emma and she smiled. "It's not a date. It's hanging out with Laurel and dancing with drinks in our hands." I said and she nodded.

We went and then I saw Ollie and Thea. Thea was clearly drunk as she told Ollie that Laurel was screwing Tommy. "Em. Can you take my sister home?" I asked and we went over. "Okay. Come on Thea." Em said walking her out.

"Well, Well, Oliver Queen." Max Fuller said. "Max Fuller, How have you been?" Ollie said. "Happy you drowned. Eliza. Nice to see you." Max said. "Screw you." I said as his guards pushed Ollie and Tommy into another room.

I walked in grabbing Max's arm and twisting behind his back pushing him against the wall. "Call them off." I said twisting his arm and the guards stared. "Okay. Stop." He said and the guards moved away. "Ollie, Tommy walk away. I have some old business to deal with." I said and Tommy pushed Ollie out.

"Listen Max if I see you again. Even at your own club. I won't hesitate. I have people on the inside who are more than happy for me to kill you." I said kicking him down and walking out.

I went back and Em texted me saying Thea was asleep and she was on her way. I showered and had some wine. I passed out as I figured I wouldn't be getting much sleep as the nights get longer.

I was going to the stock auction. Ray Palmer was everywhere else and asked that I would look into it. I felt bad going up against Walter but I'm putting my family aside as I promised Ray.

I heard Floyd Lawton was going to shoot the buyers

I heard Floyd Lawton was going to shoot the buyers. I walked around. I spoke to Walter and Mom. Thea came and then I went to talk with everyone else. I saw a red laser on Walter and I saw Lance push him down. Several people were shot. Including me. I didn't have a remedy for the curare.

I held my arm as I went across the street to Floyd Lawton. I saw him shooting at the Hood and I hit him on his back. I saw an arrow go into Lawtons eye and then The hood saw me and then we both looked at Ollies Bodyguard.

I disappeared and went to Tower. I looked for anything that could help the curare. I found some old League of Assassins herbal tea and tried that which made me pass out. It tasted horrible but what tea taste good.

I went to the apartment and made breakfast and I told Emma I made it home after she passed out and she nodded. I made sure she didn't try to get me shirtless as I had a bullet wound in my arm.

Peter Declan was on the news and I felt bad for him. I went to stop some crime in the Glades and then heard Laurel talking about her new case. She told her co worker the Hood gave it to her.

Jason Brodure was guilty and we all knew it. The prison went dark and I showed up in my suit and helping the Hood out. Laurel got pushed into the fence and I killed the guy on top of her making him bleed onto Laurel and then I ran out leaving them to be caught.

I watched Lance hug Laurel and then they talked about the Hood. Later that week I went to go have breakfast with Mom and Walter. We went to the door where Ollie was cuffed by the police as they named him a vigilante. "Ollie?" Thea said on the stairs. I watched them haul him off.

We got in the limo and arrived at the police station. I called Laurel. Her father arrested Ollie for being the Hood. I laughed and then they went to court within a few hours. Ollie threw a party after Laurel set bail and made Ollie wear an Ankle bracelet.

The party was what Ollie needed and then I saw his scars. "Ollie." I said shutting the door. "I heard you had scars but I didn't think they were that bad. I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't show you this." I said lifting part of my shirt up revealing my across my chest and lower abdomen.

" I said lifting part of my shirt up revealing my across my chest and lower abdomen

"Not something I'm proud of. Those five years you left Ollie. Were real hard. Three years in the army. They never told my family about what happened all they knew was that I was in the army. I hope that this will make us close again." I said and walked out.

I went to Tower and heard that Ollie was attacked at the party and the Hood was in town. I was met by several Assassins from the League. "Miss Eliza.
You need to come with us." The one that came forth said and I put my sword in the pocket. "How long?" I asked. "Because I want to come back for my sisters birthday." I said. "Agreed." The man in the suit said. "I am coming voluntarily. Let me leave a few notes." I asked and they left.

"Oliver, Thea, Mom.. I'm writing because I'm going back because I never got out of the army. I love y'all and I will try. I will try my best to be back as soon as I can. Love Eliza." I folded the note and wrote Queens. I grabbed another piece of paper for Ash. "Ash. Continue my work as the vigilante. Ash if I have to come all the way back and save your ass I probably won't make it in time. So be safe and watch my family while I'm gone. Let Emma know I'm okay. That I will be late for dinner and not to wait up. Tell her I love her and I won't forget her. Thank you Ash. I will miss you, Eliza." I wrote and left it open for Ash to find.