The Fight

Alura spots another Garla ship. "Guys on your lions! A garla ship is attacking us!" 

~Keith's P.O.V~

As soon as I heard Alura, I grabbed my knife and ran to Red's hanger. When I got inside Red Lance was all ready there. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Alura told me to go in Red's hanger. Blue won't open up to me." "Oh... ok what ever." I then closed the comms and asked " Is your hearing aid attached to your helmet properly?" "Yes. It is. What would you do if it wasn't? Huh Mullet?" he joked as I snorted. As we got everything ready everyone was in position. Alura was in blue. As I sat next to my boyfriend I heard Shiro speak. "Lance, Keith get inside the main ship. We will spot the other ships and deal with them!" As Shiro spoke we got our weapons and started running. Lance saved me from death. I didn't see the  garla coming for me. As I Lance shot him my heart skipped a beat. "Thanks dummy! Don't get your self killed!" I yelled jokingly. "Okay king of Mullets!" He replied as we ran. I then saw a garla following us. He was aiming at Lance. I yelled. "Lanceeee! Look out!" I was too late. The garla shot. Thankfully he missed. Slightly. The laser scratched his head and broke his hearing aid. He fainted and I panicked.

  ~Lance's P.O.V~

I woke up in a healing pod. As it opened I fell in to Keith's arms. He looked so happy. He was also crying. For some reason I didn't hear him sob or yell.

~Keith's P.O.V~

As Lance fell into my arms I was so happy that I started crying. After 30 seconds I yelled "Guys he is awake!!!!" He looked at me confused. "Hey dummy. Are you feeling ok?" I asked. He was still looking at me not saying anything. "Lance?!?" Then I heard him speak. "I... I ca... an't h...ear you."

~Lance's P.O.V~

"I... I ca... an't h...ear you."  I'm not sure if the words came out correctly but Keith was looking at me. Shocked.

~Keith's P.O.V~

"Oh shit!" I said. Lance didn't want anyone to know that he was half deaf. And now the team is committed here. "Oh shit!" What do I say? Well to late. They are here. "Lance!" It was Pidge speaking. "Are you ok buddy?" Hunk asked.  "Lance?!?" Shiro was confused. "Guys  we- I mean I have to tell you something." I started. Everyone was staring at us confused. "Lance was always half deaf." I said.
"WHAT?!?" They all said at the same time.

Hello there fellow Voltron Trash. Thanks for reading my first Klangst fanfic. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story as well.

~Haru out~