Progress

Lance doesn't come out of his room for two days... 

~Keith's P.O.V~

Lance didn't come out of his room for two days. Is he ok? Is he still injured? I snapped when Lance patted my shoulder. He still had a frown on his face. I waved my hand smiling. He looked away, a tear rolling down his eye. I patted his shoulder and started signing while I said what I signed. "Hey, are you feeling well today?" He signed back I'm fine Keef. Thanks. I sighed in relief. Then I started signing again. "I was worried about you! Why didn't you come out of your room?" I kept my facial expression calm as possible so that he wouldn't think that I'm mad at him. Is he going trough personal issues? He didn't sign.So I waited for him to sign or do something. He then held out his hand so I held it. I then held his wrist and he groaned. I pulled up his wrist to see deep gashes covering his arm."Why?" I asked/signed.
He kept walking as he took my hand again. When we got in his room he took out his note pad and started writing down some stuff. He writes stuff down instead of signing them when he is nervous or anxious. Did I make him feel that way? He held up the note pad for me to read. I didn't know that he felt useless since he is deaf. He wrote about how other kids yelled at his ear or bullied him for being half deaf. He wrote about how he was scared of Pidge and Hunk hating him since he is deaf. When I finished reading I was in tears. I didn't know that my boyfriend suffered from anxiety attacks. I didn't know that my boyfriend had a sad past. But mist importantly I didn't know that he was suicidal. So I started signing "Show me your cuts." Why "I wanna know how many times you needed me and I wasn't there." He started sobbing showing me his cuts. I gave up counting when I was at 38. He needed me to come to him, let him talk to me, let him cry to my shoulder more than 38 times and I wasn't there. I started crying with him and pulled him into a tight hug. We stayed in that position for about 60 tics when he told me that he needed to learn to fight without hearing and that he had to train. I wasn't gonna let him train by himself since he was still recovering. "Can I train with you?" He looked happy when I signed that. He nodded in response. "Start team training session, level 1 ."

So guys did you like it? I hope you did. I wanted to tell you that I might be busy for a while and not publish as usually but still upload once in every two weeks. Love you all! 😘

~Haru out~