Finding Blue Paladin

~Keith's P.O.V~

As soon as Allura saw Lotor's ship Hunk and I raced our lions to it. I heard Pidge yell. "Wait for us will ya?" "We need to get to Lance! Quick." I yelled back.

~meanwhile in Lotor's ship~

~3rd person P.O.V~

Lance was being tortured in every way possible. He was yelling. Crying his eyes out.

~time skip~

After all the torturing was over Lance had scars on his chest arms and neck. He was paranoid. When he felt footsteps of two people he panicked.

~Keith's P.O.V~

Hunk and I were walking and examining every single cell in hope of Lance being in one of them. All of the cells were empty. I was losing hope. However I soon heard heavy breathing. I then felt Hunk's grip on my shoulder. "It's probably him." He said in a worried voice.

We were now running to the cell we thought the voice was coming out of. We reached our destination to see Lance having a panic attack. Hunk and I got in the cell as slow as possible. I patted Lance in the shoulder slowly and calmly. When Lance saw me, he started to calm down. When his breathing went back to normal, Hunk and I started to unchain him. I got his attention and signed: "Everything is ok Lance. We are unchaining you to take you back to the castle." He calmed down and smiled. I lifted him cradling him in my arms. He was heavier then I remembered. I then noticed the reason why. I gasped at what I saw. His right leg was now garla tech. I tried to keep calm and said "Let's go Hunk."

We got back to our lions and flew back to the castle and laid Lance in a couch. Pidge walked in with excitement. He hugged Lance then showed us the hearing aids she made. They were ocean blue. Lance put them on and signed us to say something. I asked. "Does it work?" He gasped. "Keith!" He tried to sit up but failed because of his wounds. I pushed him slightly. Keep calm Lance. Let's take care of you wounds first.

~time skip (again)~

We bandaged Lance up. He was finally getting up and not loosing his balance, getting used to the garla tach leg and speaking again.

One night he came to my room in the middle of the night. "Ke...eit...th?" He is stuttering? Oh yeah he can't sleep with hearing aids on. I opened the lights and signed. "What's wrong?" "Ni..ight...mare." He said. "Why don't you sign?" I signed. He shrugged. "Want a hug?" I signed. "Ye...ea..ah..." he stuttered. I guess that is how you sign I Love You.