Prisoner

~Keith's P.O.V~

I woke up with Allura's yells I got my armor and ran. As fast as I could. I also had to wake Lance up since he can't hear.

I went to his room. He wasn't there. I panicked. How? Why? I ran faster. Faster. Faster. Hoping he was with Allura or something. Please. Please. I ran faster than I ever did. I arrived at the main room to see everyone but me. "Where is he?!?" I yelled. "Who?" Asked Shiro. "Lance! Who else is missing here! Come on Shiro wake up!" Shiro's expression changed from anger to panic. . . "Where the hell is he?" I yelled. The next thing I knew was that we were all running faster than we ever can and searching for him. "Did you find him?" I panted. "N...no" Hunk said panicking. Pidge was examining his room. "Guys! I found a garla weapon! They took Lance away!"

~Time skip~

~Lance's P.O.V~

I woke up in a prison cell. I tried to remember what happened. The last thing I could remember was a garla standing with a shock machine. Then I remembered that I blacked out. I wanted to yell for help but I can't hear my own voice. I was screwed. I then saw Lotor coming to my cell. He got in and said something. I'm not good at lip reading so I didn't reply. He said the same thing again. But if ,I'm not wrong, louder then before. It still wasn't loud enough for me to hear. So I tried to say, I can't hear you, "I c...can't he...ea...r y....ou." I don't know how it came out but Lotor was pissed. He took my hand and took me somewhere while I tried to kick him and making him let go. We arrived to a room with many torture machines. Lotor started signing: "Where was the last planet you went to?" I didn't answer. "Why do you fight against my father?" I gulped but didn't answer. He kept asking (again in sign) and I kept closing my eyes or looking away. I guess I pissed him of so much he ended up yelling. I was able to lip read what he said this time. "You are the right leg of Voltron aren't you?" I was scared so I nervously nodded. I then saw him take a garla tech weapon. He placed the thing on my leg and started sewing it off. I started screaming.  "He...el..p! Ke...ei..th! So...ome...one!" I don't know how my words came out but I think I also screamed Keith's name. I then blacked out because of the pain.

~Time skip~

I woke up back in my cell. I was covered with a weird blanket. I pushed the blanket off to see that my right leg was now garla tech. I panicked. Why is all of this happening to me?!?

~Keith's P.O.V~

We were still searching for Lance when Allura spotted Lotor's ship...