1. The Morning After

recap: Cassie was always inexperienced in socializing, especially around boys. Desmond was the most powerful guy in school. Desmond's bestfriend August asked Cassie to come to his party. Desmond then made out with Cassie, and called her 'easy' afterwards.

-------

from 'Royally Fucked'...to The Morning After

When Cassie woke up, she found herself in a strange room.

She gasped, then looked around the huge room. She saw a lot of antiquities in there and immediately felt intimidated. She touched her hair, a habit she was accustomed to, and found her hair was a tangled of mess. She looked at her body...

Her clothes were up to her bra.

Cassie's face felt hot as she smoothed out her attire. The memories of last night was just as blurry as her state of mind right now, but she did remember kissing someone extra attractive...

Oh my God.

She hadn't just kissed someone extra attractive, she had kissed Desmond Arrington.

Cassie couldn't quite decide whether this was a good thing or a bad thing. Desmond did have a girlfriend, and she remembered clearly how much of a monster his girlfriend could be.

But then she recalled the way Desmond had looked at her and paid her so much attention during all of her tutoring session with August, and she couldn't help letting out a wistful sigh.

This was really happening, this was really happening. Cassie was getting herself a first boyfriend. And that boyfriend wasn't from an online game or something equally embarrassing.

She found no one beside her, though.

A shot of worry pierced her, but Cassie ignored it. She checked her pants, and took a peek of her granny panties. It didn't look as if it had already been taken off. She also tried sitting and stretching her legs.

It didn't feel hurt at all.

So nothing happened?

Cassie considered taking off her pants, but when she was just halfway through, the door creaked.

"Oh, hey, Cassie," August's head peeked through. "I'm not looking at your panties."

Cassie shrieked and pulled the blanket over her. August gave out a sheepish smile, and then entered the room.

"W-What are you doing here?" asked Cassie.

"Looking for toothbrush. This is my mother's room, after all," August replied lightly. He made his way to the cupboard and shuffled around the clothings inside.

Cassie gulped.

"A-Anyway..."

"Great party last night, huh?" August turned and grinned at her. "Don't worry, it's cool you if sleep here. Many other kids also stayed over."

His voice sounded so sincere that Cassie lost any guilt that she had. She fixed her pants and then got out of the bed. "Yeah, it was great last night." Cassie paused, and then opened her mouth again. "Have you seen-"

"If you're looking for Desmond, he's downstairs."

"O-Okay," Cassie smiled. She stared at the back of August's blonde head. He mentioned that there were a lot of people also stayed over his house. Did he not mind at all? Where were his parents, anyway?

And why is this room called 'August's Mother's Room', not 'August's Parents's Room'?

Then again, Cassie knew that there were a lot of rich families getting every sort of domestic problems. Her parents were together until this time, Thank God, but she couldn't say the same for her relatives or acquaintances.