This Ruined Puzzle

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: You probably should not read this until you've read the prequel Wrong Side of Love!

Okay guys, this starts during the Destiny Rules documentary through the first concert from the SYW tour in Columbus, Ohio. After that...it's all up to me....😏

PS: If you're not reading It's You by Sskcin then I honestly don't know what you're doing with your life and your choices

Ghost of a Good Thing
This Ruined Puzzle

Stevie walked into the other room, not wanting their argument to be on camera. They had a clause in the contract that specifically stated the crew was not allowed to film any disagreements between Lindsey and her.

They didn't get along very well these days.

Lindsey followed her into the room where he kept his guitars, slamming the door behind them.

"You have no right to tell me how I should be writing my songs." She was glaring at him.

"Stevie, this is what we do. We write together." He stepped closer to her.

"No, it's not. Not anymore." She backed up a little, bumping into the wall.

"Why?" He stepped closer again, resting his hands on either side of her on the wall, making sure she was trapped.

"Because that's just...not what we do anymore. It's not what I want. I don't need your help or your input. I fucking know what I wrote," she spat at him.

He nods, "Alright then I won't help make your songs better."

"Good." She tries to move, but his hands remain. She looks up at him, "move."

He looks down at her, "red leather pants look good on you."

She looks at him, "I didn't think you'd notice."

"I always notice."

"You shouldn't. You're married." She looks up into his blue eyes.

He looks down at her, "you know how I feel about you."

"Please don't do this." She begs.

He rests one hand on her cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb, leaning down to brush his lips against hers.

For a moment, just a moment, she presses her lips against his.

God, she hates this man.

He confuses her; mind, body and soul.

She knows if she wanted him, she could have him. She could tell him to take her right here and he would.

She could torture him, which is always a fun little game for her to play. Sometimes it's the only way she knows she can hurt him.

She runs her hand down the middle of his chest, "so you're into the red leather, huh?"

He nods a little; swallows hard.

She leans into him a little, talking quietly, "do you know how hard it is to get them on with a pair of panties on?"

He shakes his head and his eyes are turning darker.

She's drawing patterns on his chest with her fingers, "that's why I'm not wearing any."

That gets a quiet groan.

"Do you still think about me, Lindsey? Dream about me when you're lying in bed next your wife?"

A look of shame crosses his face, but he nods.

She lowers her voice seductively, sliding her hand under his shirt, letting her nails scrape gently across his abdomen. She leans in, her lips nearly pressing against his ear, "do you think about how wet and hot and tight I am?"

He's getting hard now, but she knows she's not going to be giving him anything he wants today.

He nods again, "yes, all the time. You have no idea."

She takes her hand from under his shirt and gently squeezes his erection through his jeans before heading towards the door.

She pauses and looks at him over her shoulder, "keep living in your fantasies, Lindsey, because that's as close as you're ever going to get to fucking me again."

She walks out the door, leaving him behind to think about just how badly he fucked up their relationship.

If she has to think about it everyday, so should he.