Chapter 1

3rd person

Tom ran into an alley.

Tom was tackled.

Then he was drugged.

*Hours later*

Tom woke up in a cage, freezing cold. Tom looked down at his cold hands and his 'eyes' widen.

What used to be his hands are now purple sharp claws. His arms are completely purple. And the sleeves of his hoodie and parts of his shirt were ripped.

Tom looks down at his legs to see his pants ripped, also seeing his legs purple under the ripped parts. Tom looks further down seeing that his left pant leg, below the knee has been competently torn off.

Tom stares at his tail that scared him (it smacked dat ass).

Tom then feels his face, feeling his nose which is now a snout that his sharp canine teeth. Further up he felt his ears that felt like they were shaped like a dog. Lastly Tom feels small horns on the top of his head.

A man with horn shaped hair holding a clipboard walks up to the cage Tom was in.

"Finally. You are awake" the man said his accent heavy where Tom could barely hear what the man had said.

*Tom's POV*

Tom looks up at the man scared, but not showing his fear.

Tom rarely showed fear.

"How do you feel?" the red man asks.

"Like always... shit'" Tom replies.

The man rolls his eyes and writes something down.

"What are you going to do with me? Why am I here? What is this place? Who are you?" Tom asks being the curious bitch he is.

"You're very curious. Well I can't tell you much. I am going to be experimenting on you, this is a lab, and my name is Tord." Tord Replies.

Tom tilts his head slightly "Why can't you tell me much? It's not like I can tell anyone. I have no friends. No one wants to be friends with an eyeless freak like me."

"Wow. That's sad. I'll be your friend Thomas."

Tom stares at Tord smiling. Tom's tail wags happily "Really?!"

Tord chuckles slightly. "Of course. You're quite friendly despite being a monster."

"What does that mean?"

"Well your're supposed to be mean and more of a bitch. So you're really just a Woman on her menstrual cycle."

Tom looks down "Oh.. Is that it..?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"Is that bad?"

"Not really. But I do need to go. I'll come check up on you later Thomas."

"Ok. I'll see you later tord!"

Tord smiles at Tom and leaves the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...