Chapter 5

Tom waited and waited for Tord to come back. It felt like days, weeks even. But its only been an hour and a half. Tom whines loudly. 

Tom started to get tired, so he decided to take a little nap while he waited for Tord to come back.

-In Tom's Dream-

Tom runs in a field of flowers with Tord chasing after him. They were both giggling and laughing and smiling. They were happy, they were free from the laboratory from where they met and fell in love in. They were no longer afraid of anyone tearing them apart.

"But it was just a dream.." Tom thought to himself as he watched dream Tom and Dream Tord have fun. Tom wishes this wasn't a dream. he wants this to be real. He wants to be free with Tord.

The scene changes to a dark room. From what Tom could see, it looked like a torture room. Tom was strapped down to a chair tightly. Who ever put Tom in that chair did not want him to get out of it. 

Tom, with all his strength, tries to get out of the chair. Or at least loosen the straps around his wrist so he can slid his hands out. But it was no use, Tom could get out.

A dark chuckle echos through the room and Tord appears in front of Tom holding a picana (device used to give an electric shock during electrical torture).

"It's no use love bug~ You're not allowed to escape me~" Tord said to Tom, his voice distorted. Tord's voice was deeper than usual, but that's not what matters right now.

Tom continues to try to get out.

"Quit it you stupid ass monster!" Tord hits Tom in the head with the picana.

-End Of Dream-

Tom wakes up shaking and crying. Tord quickly runs up to Tom's cage and unlocks it.

"Who hurt you baby?!" Tord says picking Tom up and sits down, putting Tom on his lap.

"I.. it was just a dream Tord.. that's it.." Tom says laying his head on Tord's chest.

Tord sighs and pets Tom's head, making Tom purr loudly. Tord smiles "Let's try to escape tonight"

Tom looks up at Tord and nods.

"We still got sometime, let's sleep until then" Tord said still petting Tom.

---------------

Another chapter out after 8 days?! Holy shit! I had this idea for this chapter last night and i just had to write it today. Thank you to everyone being so positive in the comments! I read every single comment, even if i don't reply to them. I read all comments on both of my books. Well Imma go now. Bye!