stay away

Kenda pov

I was currently being annoyed by Jake calling me I got mad and answered

Kenda: what!?

Jake: baby...

Kenda: don't baby me..

Jake: I'm coming over..

Kenda: Jake no your not you need to stay away from me and my family.

Jake: kenda if Calvin finds out that I'm not going to kill you he will kill me.

Kenda: wait..sooo I'm not gonna die?

Jake: I could never hurt you kenda..

Kenda: Jake I could never trust you again..

Jake: *sigh* I'm so sorry kenda can i come over?

Kenda: please jake..

Jake: im.coming.over.

I quickly hung up and and ran to my brothers room (forgot to tell you she has a brother he's 17 and she's 16)

I started crying.

Kenda: danny..

Danny: kenda what's wrong?

He came to me and hugged me I explained about Jake and he told me to go and hide in his closet

Kenda: Danny what about you?

Danny: I'll be fine I'll be in here with you when I see hid car.

He went to the window and cursed

Danny: he's here and he..

??: brought a gun?

Kenda: jake..

Jake: kenda I'm sorry.

He pointed the gun at Danny as I ran to Jake and took the gun he let a tear slide down I gave the gun to Danny as I grabbed Jake's hand and spoke.

Kenda: j-jake yo-you promised..*crying*

Jake: please don't cry I made a mistake  kenda..please figure me he placed his hand on my cheek as I moved back I pulled me closer

Danny: HEY GET OFF OF HER!

Danny said making Jake laugh he looked hot but he still scared me..

Jake: or what?

Danny: you'll be sorry.

Jake then yanked my face to look at his then he kissed me I pulled away but he pushed me in the wall.

Kenda: OW! Danny help me..*cries*

I then see Danny running to Jake and punching him in the face and kicking his stomach before grabbing my hand and running  out the house and to a dark park sitting under the bleachers I hugged him and cried until I heard foot steps Danny covered my mouth and whispered in my ear.

Danny: kenda you gotta be quiet now ok?

I nodded as I saw Jake sitting on the swing he mumbled.

Jake: I'm sorry kenda i love you and hope you can forgive me one day..

Danny: kenda do you have feelingsfor him?

Kenda: I can't help it he's hot..

Danny got up and dragged me to the swings

Kenda: Danny stop it he tried to kill us.

Jake looked at us and jumped up running to me giving me a hug he was now crying

Jake: baby look at me..

I looked at him and he spoke

Jake:I'm so sorry for what I just tried to do please forgive me.

Danny: I think you should give him a chance he really cares about you.

Kenda: fine..but only friends for now..

Jake: thank you so much.

He hugged me and smiled at danny I pulled away and looked at him as I smirked.

Kenda: you want really gonna kill us were you?

He smirked and spoke.

Jake: how'd you know.?

Kenda: don't use a donut gun as a real gun.

Danny looked at me me and bit the gun and started laughing I giggled as Jake grabbed my hand and I smiled as Danny started running towards us I laughed and ran away as Jake ran the opposite way Danny kept chasing me as I tripped on a stick and scraped my knee right away start bff to bleed.

Danny: shit.

He ran over to me as he picked me up and carried me over to a bench he looked at my knee and a look of concern washed over his face.

Danny: JAKE.

I soon see Jake running over to us and looking at my leg before taking out peroxide and a bandage I quickly hit up.

Kenda: Jake u better not put that on me.

Jake: it's gonna clean your cut.

Kenda: Jake no.

Jake: Danny hold her down.

danny got up to sit me back down as I backed up and bumped my head in a pole and fainted to the ground all I heard was the boys screaming and I got taken by the darkness...