of course

Nikki pov

Johnny:  yes you are my baby

Nikki: NO I'M NOT GABBY IS!

I walked away and went to my secret place under some old bleachers I cried as I heard foot steps I looked to see a little boy I stood up as he saw me and spoke.

??: I'm an orphan can you help me?

Nikki: sure what's your name

Shawn: shawn..

Nikki: well Shawn I'm Nicole but everyone calls me Nikki

Shawn:do you think I'll find a home..?

I walked up to him and bent down

Nikki: of course..how about you come home with me and I'll clean you up a bit ok?

Shawn: ok..

I grabbed his hand and walked home as I walked in I sat him on the couch and got him some clean clothes from when Johnny was like 5 I took him a shower and got him dressed I picked him up and went downstairs to the kitchen I cooked him some food and as he ate Johnny came home he looked at me then at Shawn as he furrowed his eyebrows I walked to him and spoke.

Nikki: his name is Shawn..hes an orphan he was lost and asked for my help.

Johnny: ok.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him as I pushed him away and sat next to Shawn in the kitchen.

Shawn: nicole?

Nikki: yes?

Shawn: thank you for helping me ..whenever I ask someone they say no and tell me to get away from them.

He looked down as I looked at Johnny to see him looking at Shawn shocked I hugged Shawn and spoke.

Nikki: sweety how old are you?

Shawn: six..

Johnny: that's terrible for people to be so cruel to a little kid like that.

Shawn started crying as he hugged me back my eyes watered as Johnny looked at me I picked up Shawn and walked upstairs to my room laying him down in my bed he asked me to stay with him so I layed next to him as Johnny came in and layed next to me i sighed to see Shawn asleep and his face stained with tears.

Johnny:  nice kid.

Nikki: yea but your not..

Johnny: not with this again .

Nikki: it wouldn't have to be this again if you'd stick to one girl idiot.

Johnny: I'm sorry..

Nikki: hmm I think you said that today..right before I forgave you no? Now look where we are again.

He sighed and got up

Johnny: don't tell mom and dad.

Nikki: I tell them what I want.

He left the room slamming the door waking up Shawn as I rocked him back to sleep.