what?

Chris pov

Kenda joined the others in the pool as Jake walked out and winked at her she rolled her eyes...thats my girl he hit in the water and swam over to kyla and Trevor and Danny as I got in the pool and stood behind kenda wrapping my arms around her waist making her jump I chuckled as I kissed her neck then her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Chris: *groan* you better be helping me with this later.

Kenda: * whisper * sorry cuzzo that is still insest.*laugh*

I gripped her waist tighter and pulled her roughly against my body making my friend happy and kenda blush she pulled away but I grabbed her hand pulling her gently this time as I connected our lips I heard a cough from behind us which happened to belong to Jake...

Chris: yes?

Jake: isn't she your cousin?

Chris: where is this going *sigh*

Jake: she was mine before you came.

Kenda: ummm no I wasnt..

Jake: we kissed.

Kenda: k? And?

Jake: I made you moan

Kenda: look.. Jake we were friends I went to you house to chill we kissed then I left it was nothing..

Jake: oh...*sigh* well why did you kiss him? Your cousin?

Kenda: because I lo-like him

I smirked as she was about to say love as I gripped her thighs under water making her smile

Jake: yea ok..

He swam away as we got out of the water and into the house grabbing a towel and sitting on the couch kenda sat on my lap and leaned in and connected our lips she was straddling me as her butt poked out and I gave it a squeeze as she screamed and I  laughed.

Kenda: chriiis.

Chris: yes? Baby..

Kenda: bitch.

She stuck out her middle finger and I grabbed her hand pretending to cut it off as as she laughed and kissed my cheek.

Chris: your adorable.

Kenda: and you hot.

Chris: kenda... I really love you and I won't ever stop.

She smiled and spoke.

Kenda: Chris... i love you to.

I kissed her lips once more and
She smiled during it and pulled back just to be pulled back in by me my hands wandered up her shirt as someone walked in the room making her jump off of me.

Danny: gross.

Chris: *smirk*

Danny: anyways who wants to watch a movie?

Kenda: we'll be down in a bit.

Danny walked out as I stood up and kenda just stared at me.

Chris: come on.

She raised her hands signaling she wanted to get carried I picked her up and walked downstairs sitting on the couch as she sat next to me I wrapped my arm around her waist and then Danny started the movie once Trevor sat next to kyla and Jake next to Danny I realized we were watching the grudge and so did kenda because she tensed up a bit so I leant over and kissed her neck making her relax I kissed her jaw line and she whispered in my ear

Kenda: *whisper* don't start something you can't finish.

I smirked and spoke

Chris:  *whisper* and why can't i finish it what because it's insest.

Kenda: *giggle* yup.

I kissed her lips and then focused on the movie

1 hour later

Kenda kept jumping on the scary parts and I kept laughing at her and she pinched my arm making me laugh harder.

Kenda: your mean.

Jake: you can always join me I'll be the one to protect you..

I gave him a dirty look as kenda rolled her eyes at him....again

I smirked and he sighed turning the other way

Kenda: Danny I'm going to sleep.

She got up and hugged Danny and then Trevor and then kyla and then Jake but Jake wouldn't let go

Kenda: let go.

He didn't listen but he kept sliding his hand down I realized what he was trying to do so that's when both me and Danny got up and grabbed him off of her.

Danny: DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

jake: I HAD HER FIRST BEFORE THAT JERK CAME SHE WOULD LAUGH AND HUG ME ALL THE TIME...AND WASN'T YOU THE ONE THAT SAID SHE SHOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE!?

he spoke pointing at danny I looked down as kenda grabbed my hand i snatched it away from her and sat on the couch.

Kyla: Chris you can't get mad at her when she's trying to comfort you..

Chris:  I can do what I want can't I?

Trevor: that's messed up man..

I saw the hurt in kenda's eyes as she walked away I was about to go follow her as Danny pushed me back.

Danny: leave her alone.

And with that he ran after her...the love of my life..