Creepy Academia

Now, Let's See What Happens During School Shall We?

Kyle Prepared His Stuff For School, He Brought Some ChocolateBars And Some Cursed Notebooks, that he totally didn't stole from his sister Kate, He Ate Breakfast And Then Left At 6:45 Since School Started 7:00 For Him.
He Walked Through The Forest, And Went In A Cave. In that Cave There Was A Red Portal, And He Just Simply Walked Right In, It Brought Him To The CreepyPasta Dimension, Where Almost All CPs Are Located.
Since It Was Another a Dimension, He Had To Use A Map, He Went Up To Silent Hill, Avoided Some Hell Hounds, And Then Approached The School, The School Was Filled With CPs, He Looked At It And Saw A Beautiful Girl, When He Was Supposed To Approach And Talk To Her, The Bell Rang And He Had To Go To His Class.

~Combat Class~ (7:00 - 8:00)
Each Class Was 1Hour Each, And The First One Was Combat For Some Reason, There He Met His Teacher, ? ? ?
For Some Reason, He Doesn't Tell The Class His Name, They Just Refer To Him As Jack, The Teacher Also Brought A Carved Pumpkin Everyday To School To Hide His Face, Now, The Whole Class Took Turns On Training, There Was Crazy CPs, Normal CPs, Child Like CPs, And Weird CPs, When It Was Kyle's Turn, He Immediately Brought Out His Tendrils And Rip The Test Dummy In Half, He Then Began To Harvest the Organs And Eat Them (Ps The Test Dummy Was A Human That Was Captured.)
The Teacher Was Very Amused At Him, He Gave Kyle A Star.
to Which Kyle Responded "A Star? This Isn't Kindergarten!" And With That, The Whole Class Laughed.

^Social Class^ (8:00 - 9:00)
Now Onto The Next Class, This Class Is Where Kyle Met His New Friends And That Girl He Met Earlier.
The Teacher Is A Ghost, Well Sort Of, I Don't Get Ghost Stuff, Don't Question Me ._.
So The Teacher Is A Ghost She Had Long Blue Hair, Blue eyes And Sharp Teeth. Her Name Was Spooky Ghostly Spooks
(Creative, I Know)
Spooky Then Told The Class "After Fighting And Training In The Previous Class, We Shall Talk About Being Social And Having New Friends, But! It Is Forbidden To Befriend A Human Being, But You Can Still Be Friends With Them If They Don't Find Out Or Tell that your a CP"
Now Kyle Was A Bit Curious About Humans, He Even Had A Human Friend When He Was In Grade 5, But It's Been 3Years since they met, and Kyle Is Now In Grade 8.
(Wait Does 5 + 3 = 8?)
When It Was Time For Them To Pick A Partner For A Group Assignment, He Walked To The Girl Earlier, He Asked Her "Hey, Uhh.... wanna Be Partners?" , She Looked At Him With Her One Eye Since The Other Was Missing, She Smiled And said With A Straight Face "NO"
Kyle Just Stood There Awkwardly And Said "Uhh Ok Then.... Btw... what's Your Na-" Before He Could Finish, She Stood Up And Said "I Won't Tell You My Name, Now Go Away" And Kyle Just... Left And Asked His Seatmate Instead :T

Recess (9:00 - 9:30)
After Those 2 Classes, It's Time For Recess, Everyone's Favorite Subject!
The Class Went Out of Their Classroom And Headed To The Cafeteria, There Was An Squid Or Octopus Like CP Serving The Students, The Funny Thing Was, Calamari Was On The Menu, Which Kyle Thinks Is The Same Thing The CP Serving Them Was. (Excuse Me If Wrong Grammar -^-)
Kyle Sat Down On A Table With 3Boys That He Met In Social Class, One Had Lots Of Scars On His Body, One Had Depression For Some Reason And One Was Actually A Girl Pretending To Be A Boy.
They All Started Eating With Some Conversations Between There and There. When The Bell Rang They All Went To The Next Class.....

Music (9:30 - 10:30)
The Class Where Students Learn Music For Use In Entertainment Or For Combat, The Room Where The Wall Are Soundproof So No One Can Hear You Scream :)
During This Class, The Teacher Was A Black And White Girl That Had Short Hair, Short Skirt, Gray Eyes, A Pleasant Smile And Was A Pianist.
Her Name Was Marianette Von Puppenette, But She Prefers To Be Called "Maria" She Teached The Class Some Basic Instruments And Vocals, Kyle Was A Bit Skilled On The Guitar, But He Forgot To Bring It With Him, So He Just Listened Just like the others.
Maria Teached Them About Sounds That Can Confuse, Hallucinate, And Lure The Opponent In Combat, But She And Jack From Combat Class Has To Do A Collaboration If They Wanna Learn More, So She Asked The Students To Ask Jack About That, And With That Class Ended.

Math (10:30 - 11:30)
Oh God Why Is Math Even Here ;~;
Kyle Walked In And He Saw So Many Geometrical Shapes, Angel Figure Drawings, Random Equations And Lots Of Numbers In The Room, He Said To Himself "MATH WHYYYYYYY"
His Teacher Was A Tall Boy With No Eyes, Wore A Blue Shirt With Lots Of Shapes And Numbers And Always Had A Lot Of Rulers In His Pocket, He Was Mr. Quasar (IDK ;_;)
-Skip Since I Hate Math-

Technology (11:30 - 12:30)
Now, This Is Where Tech Stuff Is Learned ._.
There Was Computers On Each Desk, New Ones, Probably Stolen From The Human World There Was No Black Or Green Or Chalk Boards, There Was Just A Big TV Infront, And The Desk Was Futuristic But... The Lights In The Room Kinda Needed Some Fixing.
Kyle Was Talking To His Friends about What Games To Play When The Teacher Said. "I Am Mekako, I Shall Be Your Technology Teacher For The School Year, Here, If You Finish Your Activities Early, You Get To Do Anything You Want For The Remaining Time" And With That, Kyle Was Excited To Do The Activities Fast, But Then.....
Mekako Said "Now... For your first activity, Write A 5Page Essay On How You Think Technology Is Useful"
Kyle Was Shocked, And Quickly Started Writing Down The Essay, He Even Used Some Of His Tendrils To Help Write It Faster

Lunch (12:30 - 1:00)
Lunch Time!
The Class Again Went To The Cafeteria And Ate, Kyle Talked to One Of His Friends Which Was A Girl Pretending To Be A Boy On Why She Likes To Pretend As A Boy, She responded "To Futher Practice Drama And Idk To Chat With Boys Since... meh" Kyle said Ok, While Eating Some Fries. On That Table The 4 Was "Kyle, Lucy, Clark And Samuel"
Samuel Was The Covered In Scars Guy, Clark Was The Depressed One, Lucy Was The... Idk Maybe Gay, And Kyle Was The Normal One.... I think.

Language (1:00 - 2:00)
No, I Am Not Talking About Swears.
In This Subject, The Class Was Thought All Of Human Language And CP Language, And Some Enderman Writing.
This Was The Most Boring Class Of Them All For Kyle, Even The Teacher "Mr. Vigne" Was Boring, So Let's Just Skip This K?

Magic (2:00-3:00)
the Most Exciting And Amazing Class :D
In this class, Kyle was Exicited, He Could Learn So Many New Spells, Attacks And increase His Magic Essence
In This Class The Teacher Is A Mage, She Isn't A CP, She's A Human, But Since She's Kinda An Ice Lich Which Is Undead??? She's Allowed to teach. Her Name Is "Wiz" (Konosuba) Yup, Just Wiz, But She Was Nice And Kind For An
Ice Lich, She Gave The Class Spell Books, And Said "Ok Class, Were Gonna Learn Basic Magic First, Water Element, Flip Your Textbooks To Page 12 Pls"
Kyle and The Class Then Read The Contents Of The Page, Wiz Stood Up And Said, "In Order To Cast Magic, You Need to Have Atleast 25Magic Essence, And When Casting Powerful Spells, 300+" Kyle Knew One Of His Classmates Only Have 19MS (Magic Essence = MS , Don't Ask)
he Raised his hand and said "What If You Only Have lets say.... 19? how can you get more?" Wiz Responded Happily "In Order To Get More Without Using Magic, You Need To Gather Them From Magic Stones Found In The Dimension And Some Parts Of The Human World" Kyle Then Stared At His Friend Clark And He Thumbs up, Clark Smiled And Said Quietly 'Thx Kyle"

Succubus Clas- Wait What (3:00 - 4:00)
Oh Dear God..... *** Ed.
The Class Walked To Dimly Lit Room With Some... Special Toys,... Ropes... Chains, Etc.
Infront Of The Room Was A Succubus, Her Name Was Diane (FGPFAniel12 Hope Ya don't Mind I Borrow Diane)
She Was A Lesbian Succubus I Think. Kyle Couldn't Stop looking at her....... Uhh... Watermelons? ._.
Clark Was Turned On The Whole Time, Samuel Took a picture and quickly went to the bathroom, Lucy Just... Sat there...... Diane Started To Look At The Whole Class And Asked "Who Wanna have Fun learning?" Clark Was About to raise his hand but... Kyle whispered to him "It's A Trap" Clark Then Responded "wait what she's a boy?!" Kyle Said "No Idiot, Don't She Might Do some stuff to you" Clark Responded "YOUR TURNING ME ON DAMN IT" Then The Whole Class Stared At Them. Kyle Just Said "Oops"

Dismissal (4:00)
Time To Go Home, Say Bai Kyle ._.
Kyle : "Go Away Writer."

(hope Ya Liked It's :D Sorry For Some Grammar And Stuff, I'll Improve Soon.)
(Ps : Some Characters That Were Involve In The Story Aren't Rly CPs)