Meet The Pastas

Here Kyle Meets The Slender's Proxies... Well... some Of  Them. anyway, To The Story!

During The Weekends
Kyle Just Sat On The Couch, Bored And Watching Tv, His Dad Saw Him and Said "Kyle, Nothing's Gonna Happen If You Just Sit There And Be Bored, Try Leaving The House Sometimes... And Maybe Get Some Friends?"
Kyle Switched Off The TV, And Stared At Him. He Then Said "But Dad? I Can't Be Friends With Humans....." His Dad Replied "I Didn't Say Anything About Humans, How About Jeff? Or Toby?" Then Suddenly, Jeff Yelled In His Room "IM BUSY" Offender Then Said "Ok Go With Toby Then" So Kyle Went Out Of The House And Searched For Toby In The Forest.
He Heard Someone Trying To Cut A Tree, He Walked To The Sound, And Saw Toby, Cutting Down A Tree With His Hatchet. He Said At Toby "Hey! Toby, Uhh.., I'm Bored, Wanna do stuff?" Toby Smiled And Replied "Sure, How About Killin Some Humans Huh Kyle? ;3" They Then Went Out And Walked To The Campsite, There Toby Saw Bloody Clothes Near A Bush, Toby Looked at Kyle And Said "Kyle, What's This?" Kyle Just Stared And Said "Dinner."
Then They Heard Footsteps Nearby, They Hid By The Bush And Watched.
There Were 4Humans Setting Up A Picnic, 3Boys And A Girl. Kyle Stared At Them And Licked His Lips, He Whispered To Himself "Lunch Time" Toby Then Said "Not Yet..." There, They waited.  When they finished Setting Up, Toby Said To Kyle "Ok, Grab The girl and the one of the boys, I'll Take Care of the rest" Kyle Nodded, And His Tendrils Appear, He First Used It To Lure On Of The Boys, By Making A Shadow Puppet. When One Of The Boys Got Close To The Bush, He Grabbed Him And Pulled Him In, The Girl Noticed And Ran To The Bush. Kyle Also Grabbed Her Into the bush.
Toby Then Jumped Out Of The Bush And Tackled The 2 Others And Repeatedly Attacked Them, While Kyle Was Eating One of the boys, The Girl Was Tied Up In His Tentacles, Kyle Had The Idea Of Saving For Last, But The a Girl Kept Begging For Her Not Be Eaten. Toby Gave Kyle One Of The Boys That He Killed and Took The Other One To The Mansion, He Said To Kyle "Come See Me At The Mansion After You're Done." And Kyle Nodded And Kept Eating.
After He Finished 2 of the boys, He Looked At The Girl, The Girl Had A Yellow And Green Striped Sweater And She Had Red Eyes, She Wouldn't Stop Begging To Be Freed, And Kyle Got Annoyed, So He Let Her Go, But He Told Her Not To Tell Anyone Or Else He'll "Come To Her House, Eat Her Whole Family While She Sleeps And Suprise Her With A Cake Made Out Of Flesh, Then Eat Her." The Girl Got Scared And Ran Away.

-Back At The Mansion-
Kyle Returned To The Mansion After Letting Go Of The Girl, There He Saw Sally Playing With Lucy , Slender Chasing Lazari, And Offender Just watching TV, He Stared At Them And Walked Upstairs, He Heard Ben Playing Video Games In His Room, And Saw A Pink Door Next To Ben's Room, He Walked to it and said "Hey Who's Room Got This Pink Door?" Then Jeff Yelled "ITS MINE, AND GO TELL TOBY TO REMOVE IT" Kyle Opened Jeff's Door And There He Smelled Beer, Blood, And Regret. he just closed it and Went downstairs again, He was thinking about Making A Sandwich, So He Went To The Kitchen And Saw Eyeless Jack Making Lunch, He Asked To Himself "I Wonder Where's Masky And Hoodie." Then He Heard Outside "Toby What The Fuck! I Just Cleaned That!" And Heard "Oopsie! sorry Hoodie Hehehe" He Just Stayed Quiet, And Made A Sandwich.

Slender Then Called Kyle And Said "Kyle, Go Wake Up Your Siblings, It's Almost Time For Lunch" Kyle Nodded, Walked Up The Stairs, Tripped, Fell Down, Walked Up Again And Went To Kate's Room, He Said "Sis! wake Up! Time for lunch -^-" Then Went To The Next Room, Again Telling His Sibling To Wake Up, Until He Went In All Of His Sibling's Rooms.
Kate Woke Up, Then Keri, Then Daniel, Then Ashley, And So On, They Each Walked Down The Stairs, One tripped And The Others Also Tripped. Kyle Tried To Stop His Laughter, But He Just Bursted Out In Laughter, Kate Was Mad And Slapped Kyle Across The Face.

They All Sat Together, Kyle, His Siblings And His Dad Offender, Sat Next To Eachother, As The Other Proxies And Slender Sat Together And Ate Lunch, There Kyle Was Happy And He Ate His Lunch With His Family.

Chapter 3 Done! How Is It :3 Hope Ya Like It, It's Ok If You Don't Like It, And Also
Idk Why But I Always Type The Words Beginning With A Big Letter, Idk Why........
Ps : Kyle's Real Adventure Doesn't Start Until A Few Chapters, Maybe On Chapter 5 Or 6