Endrei The Ender

Here We Meet Kyle's Bestfriend, Endrei

Kyle Was In A Campus, But Not for CPs, It Was For Humans! There Were Many Humans There Attending School, Kyle Watched And Did His Best To Hide His Slender Side, but He Noticed One Of The Humans Was Different... It Had Purple Eyes , Wearing A Hoodie And Gloves, Kyle Walked To It And Said. "Hey There Endrei"

It Was Endrei, Kyle's Old Half Ender Half Human Friend, He Was Short For A Enderman. Endrei Waved At Him And Said "Long Time No See Huh Kyle?" Kyle Replied "Yup, Long Time No See, Also... Wanna Hangout After You're Done With School?" Endrei Replied "Sure, I'll Meet you At The Abandoned Prison Like Old Times" He Smiled And Went In The School

While Kyle Was Waiting For Endrei, He Sat In A Clocktower, Looking At The View Of The Town Below, He Saw A Little Girl Walking Nearby, Kyle Jumped Down And Immediately Grabbed The Girl, He Covered Her Mouth And Pulled Her In The Clocktower, He Then Choked The Girl To Death After That He Ripped Open The Girl's Stomach And Began Eating Her Organs.

Endrei Was Done With School, He Went To The Clocktower And Saw Kyle. eating A Little Girl, Endrei Just Stared And Said "Meh, Hey Kyle! Let's Go, I'm Tired" And Kyle Nodded And Finished Eating, He Got Up And Went To The Abandoned Prison With Him.

Kyle Was With His Friend Endrei In A Abandoned Prison. They Were Having Some Fun, Playing Some Cops And Robbers, But Then A Girl Showed Up.  She Bit Kyle On The Neck And Sucked Some Of His Blood, Endrei Just Sat In The Cell Watching With A Derp Face (._.)
Kyle Immediately Punched And Pushed The Girl Away, But By Then She Already Drank Much Of Kyle's Blood, This Was Kyle's First Encounter With A Vamp So He Didn't Know what to do. But Then His Friend Endrei Just Threw An Axe At Her. Then She Disappeared.

Endrei Stared At Kyle And Said "I Guess You Could Say, You're Blood Attracts Girls ;3" Kyle Threw A Random Stick At Him, And He Grabbed A Mirror And Looked At The Bite, "Ow, Wth Was With That Chick?" Said Kyle, "Maybe She Wants Too...." Said Endrei, Kyle Replied "NO ENDREI".

The Cloud Was Dark, Endrei Knew It Would Rain And Kyle Knew Endrei Is Allergic To Water, So They Went Off And Went Home To Avoid Rain, Kyle Gave Endrei An Unbrella Before He Left And Said "Hope Ya Don't Get Wet" They Both Waved Goodbye And Went To Their homes.

Gotta End This Here Since, Idk, And... I'm Lazy :/
Ps : I'm Not Good At Writing ~^~