Day 1

Day 1:

(Y/N) POV:

Sigh. Time for my job interview for a HUGE YouTuber. I got offered a job to edit and record videos for Markiplier. I'm so excited yet so nervous at the same time. It's 6:00 A.M, I better get out of bed and get ready. I have to be there by 8:30 A.M.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I searched through my closet for something to wear.

I did my hair and makeup which took me 30 minutes

I did my hair and makeup which took me 30 minutes. Ugh.

For breakfast I made a protein shake and sat on my couch scrolling through instagram. I currently have a good amount of followers, which I have to keep up with. I decided to post a selfie of me and my friend at the pool I took yesterday. I finished my shake and checked the time. It was 7:50 A.M. I grabbed my keys, purse, and charger and dashed out the door. I got in my car and got my GPS out to show me the way.

I arrived at 8:25 A.M. Thankfully I was there on time. I walked up to the door and knocked gently. A tall man opened the door. "Hi! Are you (Y/N), the potential editor?" "Yes! Hi Tyler!" I said excitedly. Man was he a breath taker. "Come one in!" he said with a grin. I nodded my head and entered the home. "Oh hello (Y/N)! Come and make yourself at home!" Mark said excitedly while giving me a friendly hug. "GUYS! I COME IN THE LIVING ROOM ASAP!" Mark shouted. Amy, Kat, Ethan, and Tyler all came into the living room.

They all asked me several questions about my experience, what college I went to, and some other questions. It was 10:30 A.M when I was getting ready to leave. "Thanks for coming (Y/N)! We will update you for a potential position tommorow at around 4:30 P.M!" Mark said. I told everyone goodbye and got in my car. I felt no more weight on my shoulders.