Day 2

(Y/N) POV:

It's 9:30 A.M, And I feel sick to my stomach. I got out of bed, got dressed, did my hair, and ate breakfast.

Since today was a chill day for me, I decided to just watch TV for a while. Rick and Morty is one of my favorite shows.

I got bored from watching TV, and decided to check the time. It was 4:25 P.M! Wow I'm lazy.

About 10 minutes later I got a phone call from Mark. "(Y/N)! You got the job! We decided you would be the best person for the job. See you for your first day tommorow at 9:00 A.M?" I was in complete shock. "Yes! Of course! Thank you guys so much! I'll bring some starbucks by tommorow. Any special drinks you guys like?" "WE ALL LOVE ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO'S!" I heard Ethan shout. "Haha okay. See you guys tommorow!" "Bye!"

Wow. A dream come true.

NEXT DAY:

(Y/N) POV:

I got ready and ate breakfast. Time to go to starbucks and then head to Mark's office.

20 minutes later, I got to the office. I knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to open the door. "(Y/N)'s HERE!" I heard Amy shout before opening the door. "Hola girly!" she said excitedly. "Your first task is to help us out with a live stream." "Great! Do you need me to control the audio?" "YES!!! That'd be amazing!"

2 hours later:

"And as always, I'll see you, in the next video. Buh-Bye!" Mark said into the camera.

"FINALLY! I CAN DRINK MY MACCHIATO!" Ethan shouted. I giggled.

"Hey guys, wanna go to dinner tonight at around 7:00 P.M?" Mark asked. "Sure!" We all said.

I said goodbye and headed home.