10

Oya guyz vs. girls
Lol
                               *****************
Ameer
" yeah you looking at the truth of money never lie , no , am the one yeah am the .....💸🎙🎼🎼" I haven't felt this good in months , I thought as I listen to 'Am the one' in the shower,...
Yesterday night was a blast for me, I mean people thought me and Laila are a couple. Wow right , I hope she becomes mine, tho I know it will be hard cuz her heart is just newly wounded, I'll be the one to heal her inshaAllah.
It's just 8:22 am , I went out for a walk, I had my earphones on and thought about Laila all the way through...
                  ***********************
Laila
"...if am not the one for you, you better stop holding me the way you do, oh if am not the one for you why have we been through what we have been through......🎼if your gonna let me down, let me down gently don't pretend that u don't want me ..🎼" I listened to Adele's water under the bridge.. Laid inside my blanky on bed as I cried.
The pain kept rushing back, reminding me of what we've been through all this years with Tahir, and he let me down so hard I can't feel my heart anymore. Perhaps love , true love doesn't exist in men , cuz I gave him my all..my phone started buzzing, umma is calling..
"Hello umma" I said whipping the tears from my face as if she can see me.
"Laila" umma called, I've never heard her this calm,
" na'am(yes)"I answered.
"Am sorry about Tahir, I feel very bad, I didn't see that coming, and the stupid Doctor is arrested he've confessed that he was paid to do what he did and it's a friend of Tahir that paid him, the guy likes you wai, and he came Dama the other day to plead in behalf of his friend, it's all too complicated, I just hope U'll forget and carry on with your life."umma said
"Thanks umma "I answered.
"And your father couldn't tell you but he's gotten you a husband,I think it's a good idea, you know fathers choice is always the best , your wedding isn't cancelled my dear so pls shop as much as you can , but unfortunately U'll have to come back next week cuz the grooms parent will like to see you , cuz even the groom doesn't know about the wedding yet, but he is the obedient type, am glad he's going to be your's Laila..it's all for the best ..Allah is with you .."umma managed to conclude.
I was too shocked to say anything.
"Laila? Are you there, I know how you feel but trust me it's for the best , we don't want to cancel cuz reservations have been made and people know so let's do it , Allah knows best.." She said
""Ehem" was the only sound I could make..cutting the call.
Am confused, but why ,ya khair isn't married, and no one is rushing her , mine is canceled why do I have to be rushed into another, I know Abba will not do this to me , to him I know no reservation is worth my pain , I don't think I can't bear this anymore, I need some air , let me go for a walk ...
                          ******************
Ameer
Like she heard me thinking of her Laila was out of the hotel , right in front of me , and this is my 4th round around the hotel.
"Hi"I said to her as I approached her.
She didn't answer me , her eyes, o my god she's been crying, if only She would let me whip her tears, I thought.
"Laila,what's wrong?"I asked her calmly.She looked at me , as if to say 'leave me alone'..
So I just kept quiet and we walked together, maybe am bothering her , I thought. So I decided to stop and then I followed behind her when she was a bit far..
Mom called, I picked the call.
"Ameer" mom said to me.
"When are you coming back ?"she added not allowing me to great her first.
"Mom, I don't know yet , it depends on the work" I answered, walking fast not to let Laila out of my site..
"Nonsense, you should come back early, tomorrow or the next you hear."mom said.
"Mom whats wrong, is everything fine ?"I asked curious.
"Everything is fine just come back , bye"mom said in a rush hanging up.
I strolled behind Laila, thinking of what mom said and what could be the reason.
                    *********************
Laila
Ameer was seriously entering my personal space, and his still strolling behind me, like his my bodyguard or something, it's so
Annoying...Arrrrrrrrgh.....what should I deal with the marriage with an unknown or the handsome stalker .Arrrrrrrgh..am not just sad am furious too...
"Laila" I heard Ameer's voice behind me, but also close.
"Wait up"I paused furiously.
"What's the mat.."he started before I cut him of ."who do you think you are !!!I don't know you !!!we just meet yesterday for god's sakes !!! Would you let me breathe !!!koh kuwa!!(or what!!)what the hell do you want ?!"I yelled bluntly.
I regretted it as soon as I finished, cuz he looked calm,handsomely calm I should say , he just looked into my eyes.
"I want you , i want marriage, and maybe I don't know you, but one thing I know is that since the first second i meet you, you've taken over my mind, I think of you every single time, and maybe I've known you for only 24 hours , but it feels like I've known you forever, I slept with you, I woke up with you , and you might be broken but I can mend you if you let me, Don't despise all men because of a single person's mistake, you know there are great people in this world too, and to you I hope I'll be the best, but Laila if you don't like it then I won't let it grow, I'll just let you be, maybe you'll be happy that way and your happiness is mine , cuz your smile lit up my whole world angel, I'll keep my distance..." He calmly turned around, something inside wanted to stop him , but I felt shame for yelling at him and him being calm ,I mean this is what you call manly.
I stood there for a while before snaping out of it and then I walked back to my room quickly thinking of the fast changes my life is getting....and frankly I thought of Ameer too, maybe I won't be seeing him again.... I felt terrible....
                               *****************
Hi my people
Am soooooooo sorry
I haven't gotten time to update, but I hope this is a big step...

Vote and comment

What do you think ?!
Who is Laila getting married to ?
Is it a good thing they got that talk?
Why is his mother urging him to come back home ?

Follow up the story to find out

Much love
Msspharrr ❤️❤️