Prøjects

(A.N. Tyler highlights the important things)

Josh's P.O.V.
I was out with my friend Brendon and his boyfriend Ryan, yes I was third wheeling which really sucks but the only gay/bi people I know are Bren and Ry and this other really cute guy named Tyler in my class but I can't work up enough courage to talk to him, he caught me staring at him on Wednesday in history.

- Flash Back -

He looked back at Mr. Stump and it's like an automatic thing when he looks away I look back at him, Mr. Stump was talking about a project so I forced myself to listen, "for this project you will be in pairs I will be choseing, Gerard and Mikey, Ray and Frank, Pete and Dallon, Brendon and Ryan and lastly Josh and Tyler, your notes for the project will be passed around now" Josh looked at Tyler, and Tyler looked back there eyes locked, Josh felt his cheekes heat up when he saw Tyler blush himself.

Tyler's P.O.V.
I looked at Josh and saw him staring at me after our names got called together out eyes locked we just sat there for what felt like hours, but was probably only about 5 seconds before I got up and walked over, Josh's blush intensifies as I walk over... Dose he like me?, "don't be stupid Tyler no one will ever like you, your useless look at you he will leave you to do all the work yourself that's all your good for." Go away blurry, I think as I am walking over and before I know it Josh and I are exchanging numbers, is this a dream? It's a dream come true.

Josh's P.O.V.
I gave Tyler my number he gave me his, the bell to go home went off I ran to Bren's car to see him and Ryan there waiting "hey guys!" I say with a big grin on my face "hey J" said Ryan "What's up with you?" Brendon said with a smirk "well I got Tyler Joseph's number" "Nice one dude, he's hot" Ryan scoffed at Brendon's comment "oh uh not as hot as you babe" "just shut up" Ryan says rolling his eyes playfully.

- End of Flash Back -

Till the end // joshlerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें