Chapter 5

* Stefanie's P.O.V *

I woke up the next morning  and it was the day before the party on Saturday . We got school off today so students could decorate the school like a haunted house . I was supposed to be helping Caroline and Elena later in the gym , setting up the haunted castle . I yawned and got up . I was wearing one of Stefan's HUGE t-shirts . You could barley see my knees and I walked out into the kitchen to grab a pudding cup . I paused when I heard gasps . Matt , Jeremey , Tyler , and Damon were standing there , gawking at me .

" Oh , look who it is , sleeping beauty . " Damon said .
" Don't start with me , brother dear , just because nobody has been around to put you back in your place the last few hundred years doesn't mean that I won't gladly do it again . " I said .

I heard the boys chuckle .
" Oh , hello guys . " I said , grabbing a pudding and last moment decided on a bananna .

I walked out and Stefan gaped .
He walked over and threw a blanket over my head and carried me into the room .
"STEFAN SALVATORE ! " I protested .

" Damon's right . No dating . Espeacally not looking like that . Hey , is that my shirt !? " he asked  .

He put me down and I rolled my eyes  .

" Yes , it's your shirt . " I said .

Stefan sighed and walked out . I got dressed in a hunter green tank top and jeans with brown boots . I put my hair in a pony tail and walked out .

" Damn , your sister is hot . " Tyler said .

I heard Stefan and Damon growl .

" The Salvatore good looks . Right boys ? " I said sweetly , putting a hand on each of thier shoulders .

" Runs in the genes . " Damon said , spanking my butt .

" OWW ! " I said .

I stepped on his foot and Stefan burst out laughing .
" She still has her same fire . " Stefan said .
" And don't you forget it . Someone has to keep you two in check . " I said .

I turned to the other 3 .

" I don't mean to be rude , but what are you doing here ? " I asked .
" We came to get Stefan's help with moving some decorations . " Matt said.
I smiled.
" What a coincidence . I was just heading to help Caroline and Elena . " I said .

Tyler smiled at me and winked . I laughed .

" Let's go . " Stefan said .
" I can take someone with me . We're going to the same place , right ? " I asked .

" I'll go . " Tyler and Jeremey said.
" Tyler , we need you to lift some stuff . " Matt protested.
" Some other time . Promise . Come on , Jeremey . " I said .

Jeremey smiled and we walked out to my car . Stefan and the other guys got into Stefan's car and I sped out of the driveway before they even got in .
" Geez . " Jeremey said as I hit 65 in a 35 zone .
I laughed as we pulled into the school .

I said goodbye to Jeremey and helpd Elena, Caroline and Bonnie with decorations .

--------------------------------------------- Comment me !---------------------------------------------------