Chapter 6

* Stefanie's P.O.V *

" Stefan , come lace me up . " I asked as I slid into my garment for the party .

Stefan walked in and his mouth dropped .
" Hurry up ! I have two dates waiting ! " I said .

" 2 ? " Stefan cocked an eyebrow .
" One of them is Damon and you know how he is . Lace me !  I know you know how to lace a corset as fast as you know how to UNLACE one . " I said , lauging .

Stefan rolled his eyes and laced up the back of my dress .

I put on a black cape and a ruby necklace that hung perfectly in my clevage , and lacey black gloves to go with my strapy black heels . Stefan looked good in his tux with a cape and a white mask that covered half of his face . He held his elbow out and I smiled , taking it with a curtsy. We walked out and Matt , Tyler and Jeremey were there again with Damon . They all just stared when I walked out .
" Stefan , we didn't know that our sister was a vampire seductress  . All along ! " Damon laughed .

I rolled my eyes . Matt was a doctor , Tyler was a werewolf and Jermey was a .... super hero  ? Oh , well . Whatever , right ?

" You look .... hot. " Tyler said .
I smiled .
" Thanks , that means alot coming from a puppy  . " I said , giggling.

Tyler laughed.

" We're going to be late and Salvatores always enter a party together . For over 100 years we've entered together . " Damon said , linking arms with me .

I blew a kiss to Stefan .
" See you there , Stef ! " I said , linking arms with Jeremey .

We got in Damon's car and I was in the back and when we pulled in, Damon got the door for me , putting an arm securely around my waist .

" Shall we ? " he asked .
I sighed .
" We shall . " I said and so I walked in with a man on each arm , the center of attention .

" I see a cute mermaid , I gotta go . Save me a dance . " Damon said , dissapearing behind a crowd .

" I promied your sister that I'd greet people at the haunted castle in the gym. I'll see you in a few minitues . " I told Jeremey, walking toward the gym .

I walked in and the fog worked perfectly . I saw Elena in her nurse's costume , at the exit , greeting people .

" WOW ! STEFANIE ? " Caroline asked , appearing dressed as a cat .

" Yeah . You look ... purrrfect . " I said , laughing.

She rolled her eyes.
" And you look , good . You found the perfect costume . Go sit on the throne and act like the vampire queen , the real one didn't show . " Caroline said, scuffling off .

Bonnie was across the room dressed as a witch in front of a caldron . I took a seat on the thrown , letting the black fabric float around me .

" It's good to be queen . " I said .

It was dark and spooky and the fake cob webs were starting to look real . A few guys from the football team walked up .
" Wow , hey , hottie . " one said .
" Is that any way to address a queen ? " I asked .

" Queen ? Of what ? " the other asked .
" The vampires of course ! " I said , letting my red viens pop in my face , exposing my fangs .

They ran screaming right past Elena .I laughed . Humans ....

So there I sat for at least 45 minitues , scaring people and getting pictures with kids . I sighed and listened to the hypnotic music coming from the dance floor . Somone caught my eye in the shadows .. someone I didn't see enter . Someone hauntinly fimiliar . He smirked , stepping into the red lights .

" May I have this dance ,your magesty ? " he asked , bowing low in his zoro costume. His voice was seductive . I bet he's hot under that mask . I thought as I held out my hand .

The man took it and we walked to the dance floor , catching the whispers and stares of everyone .
" Everyone's staring . " I said .

" Let them . " the man said , pulling me close so that we were chest to chest . I could smell his minty colougne .

Damn . He's sexy . I thought as he dipped me and twirled me . He smirked .

" You're quite the dancer , Miss Salvatore . " he said .
I paused .
" You know my name ? " I asked .
" Of course . Everyone does . " the man said .

I smirked . It was true . Everyone probably DID know me . That's the way it's been for centuries .

" Very true  . " I added .
The man smiled and put his hands lower on my hips and carressed my torso . Within moments , I was standing in the middle of the woods with the stranger . He moved closer so that I could feel his breath. I thought I'd pass out .

" I' surprised you don't remember me . " he said , kissing my neck passionately .

" Remind me . " I whispered and then he moved up to my lips and I felt him smile into the kiss .

I closed my eyes and then his lips were gone and all that was left was the mask . Who was that ?