Gone

A/N:

 Italics is the character's thoughts and bold/ bold and italics means that the character(s) is on the phone. Surprisingly, I have nothing else to say except…..READ!

Warning: LANGUAGE

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Kuroshitsuji, nor will I ever! It belongs to the lovely Yana Toboso!

Sebastian froze. What had he done? He just broke up with the person he loved the most. "Hey Sebastian, do yo-"

"Claude, go away!"

"But…"

"Claude, go the fuck away before I fucking murder you!"

"Okay! Geez! Calm down! I'm going!"

Claude walked away, leaving Sebastian standing all alone in the cold December air. "This is why I didn't tell you! Because I was afraid this would happen!" Sebastian repeated what Ciel said over and over again in his head.

He was afraid this would happen?! So he doesn't trust me, or rather, he didn't! But…..he said he loved me! Was he lying?! I don't care! I don't care anymore! I don't care if that piece of shit burns in hell!

Sebastian winced at that thought. Why did those words affect him? His little kitten, burning in hell, no, wait! Ciel wasn't his anymore. Did he really not care about Ciel anymore? No, he was just hurt! Hurt that Ciel didn't trust him enough to tell him about that.

God damn it, Ciel! Why do you have to be so damn sexy! NO, NO, NO! I'm suppose to be mad at you, not thinking about….how hot that body of yours is. Oh and those lips. DEAR GOD!

Sebastian was pissed, not only at Ciel, but at himself too. It was late, and he was tired. His only solution was to sleep his problems away. However, that didn't work. He couldn't even close his eyes. His mind was filled with Ciel and their last conversation together.

Ciel started running and couldn't stop.

He lied to me! He told me nothing could separate us now, and look what just happened! And I thought I could trust him! Why does this always happen to me?!"

He suddenly stopped and realized he was lost. He knew he was a few miles away from Sebastian's place, but he didn't really know exactly where he was. He needed someone to comfort him. Someone, but who? It was usually Sebastian, but that's not going to happen. ALOIS! The young male pulled out his cell phone and dialed his best friend's number. He couldn't help but let out a choked sob.

H-Hello? Ciel?

A-Alois, you need to come get me, now!

But Ciiiieeeelllll! I'm *ahem* busy!

Alois! I'm lost and I don't know where I am! I know I'm near Sebastian's place, a few miles away. Ciel let out another choked sob.

Why don't you call hi-?! Then it hit him. Did he….

Silence…

OH MY GOD! I'm going to fuck that guy up the next time I see him! Ciel, stay right where you are! I'll be right there!

Wait! Alois!

What?!

Promise me you won't hurt him!

Oh, I won't hurt him, just his pretty little face!