Well, Fuck Me

A/N:

Hello everyone. This story is coming to an end. Please visit my profile and if you have any questions...press on the little story thing called ask Max and ask me something. Thank you very much everyone. I LOVE YOU ALL :3

Disclaimer: I do NOT and will NOT ever own Kuroshitsuji

Warning: Explicit language

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!" Sebastian had startled Ciel and the bickering couple. Ciel could've sworn he saw a vein pop out of his head. It was clearly visible. Oh and did he mention he saw smoke coming out of his boyfriend's nose?

"S-Sebastian..." Sebastian looked at his boyfriend with a concerned look on his face. His little kitten looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh my god! Kitten, I'm so sorry!"

"Pft! Kitten?!" A heavy hand slapped Claude across the cheek leaving behind a stinging feeling. His hand slowly reached up and brushed against his red cheek.

"You are going to tell me EVERYTHING when we get back home! Got it! Ciel, we're leaving!" Ciel couldn't rip his eyes away from Sebastian and neither could Sebastian. Alois stepped outside and slammed the door shut, leaving an echo in the apartment.

"I'm so sorry, love! I didn't mean to burst like that!" He walked over to his kitten and gave him a hug. Ciel just kind of stood there, like he was frozen in time.

"Baby? Baby, please answer me! Ciel you're scaring me! This isn't funny!"

"I'm sorry. I was just a bit...shocked. Don't worry yourself, I'm fine." And he returned the hug his boyfriend had given him.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you too, Sebby." So the couple got up and walked over to the couch. They snuggled while the watched a movie. The 3 hours were perfect, but of course it was Sebastian and Ciel, so it wasn't going to stay perfect for long.

XXX

Sebastian was in the bathroom taking a shower and Ciel was sitting on the couch watching some lame TV show. The reason why they didn't take showers together anymore was because neither of them had self control. Every time they stepped in the shower, it wasn't long before the fucked each other, so they decided they would take separate showers until they got at least some control back.

Ding Dong

I am not answering the door. Ciel thought.

Ding Dong

"Go the fuck away!"

"Sebastian..." came a feminine voice from behind the door that caught Ciel's attention.

"Sebastian, it's your ex girlfriend! I've been calling you for days! I need my poster back! You know, the One Direction poster?!"

Ex-girlfriend? Ex-GIRLfriend!

Ciel had noticed the one direction poster the moment he stepped into the bedroom. It was right above the dresser. Ciel hadn't suspected anything because he just thought that his boyfriend was into British boy bands. After all he was gay, but I guess not. Ciel slowly got up from the couch and walked over to the door. He slowly opened it and there she stood. Sebastian's ex. She was tall and had beautiful long, blonde hair. It looked so soft. Ciel wondered if it was as soft as it looked. She looked down at Ciel with big blue eyes. Her blue eyes weren't like Ciel's, no, they were much lighter. Like Alois' eyes. In fact, she looked like a taller female version of Alois, which kind of freaked Ciel out.