Turn 1 - Bonding

"K-kalin!! You're so... Forceful!"

The aforementioned impeccable force applied by the golden-eyed Kessler was more than enough to slam his raven-haired friend and gang member against a close wall in their meeting place, allowing his vulnerable position to enforce more lusty thoughts from his leader.

"You're the one allowing it, what am I supposed to do with these needs?"

Yusei gulped. 'Needs?' Now that he mentioned it, a hard object took Yusei's attention as it pressed against his own, rubbing their clothing together tightly as Kalin's hips controlled the seemingly uncontrollable urges.

While the two were "bonding" in their base, Crow and Jack strolled and surveyed Satellite, ensuring the areas their group had already taken were still in their control.

Upon reaching the borders of the sector 'E', Crow sighed rather randomly and turned to the tall blonde.

"Jack." He monotonously stated.

"Hm?" An equally monotonous response came immediately as Jack made no efforts to pay attention to the redhead.

"Are Yusei and Kalin closer than us?"

This, however, tugged Jack's attention out.

"What?"

Another sigh began Crow's explanation.

"It's just, we've known each other the longest out of all four of us – we knew each other before we knew Yusei, right?"

"Yeh?"

"Well, even so, it's like even though we've only known Kalin a year or so, he and Yusei have a stronger bond than me and you... It's depressing."

Jack's violet eyes closed, thinking about the statement.

"They're not that cl-"

"Don't. They are. They always hang out together and protect each other over us. You don't give a crap about me." The shorter pouted, seeming jealous of Kalin and Yusei's relationship as opposed to his own longer one with the apathetic Atlas.

"E-Excuse me?!" Jack stopped walking, turning his body to face Crow.

"What? It's true you..."

"I care! The f*ck do you think I am? Heartless?"

Crow stared for a while, wondering if it was rhetorical.

Jack tutted.

"I do... Yes I don't show it but I do K?"

The redhead appreciated the confession, yet was not yet satisfied with it. He began with a calm response, quickly escalating into a snappy question as he lunged at the blonde – "Ok, ok, cool – how much do you care?"

At this, Jack blinked thrice. His mind raced, he thinks I'll answer that?

Crow saw the internal struggle in Jack's floating eyes, and was peeved.

"Jack! Come on, is it that hard?!"

Still no reply.

"You know what..." Crow began, eyebrow twitching in rage.

"What?" Jack finally spoke, glancing down with a feint stare as he questioned whether to confess more.

"F*ck you. I hate you. I don't even want you to love me."

With the pained and growling response, Crow staggered away, fists clenched as he headed into areas away from his tall, misjudged foster brother, who stared on, not able to follow or even respond once more. Jack could only watch as the spiky headed trickster strode away, flames seemingly sizzling off of him.