Turn 2 - Jack's Gang Bang

-Possible trigger warning-

His ass was perched upwards at this point, face and chest squashed onto the desk, replacing the half-marked map which had flown onto the ground.

"Crap, I can't wait to take this..." His leader groped the extended gluteus, placing his crotch over and rubbing their clothing together tightly once more. A groan emanated from Yusei at this, feeling himself blushing at the severe pounding that was about to occur.

He was unable to fight his own lusts now at the constant teasing Kalin dealt out. At least Yusei knew the levels his leader's tongue could satisfy his skin, all of his skin, including the pulled back skin on his own 'member' of the gang...

A swift motion revealed Yusei's bare booty, along with pulling out another slightly larger member.

The smaller member shivered both in the new cold against his skin and his position, feeling his rim being seduced by the shaft of his friend.

"Yusei..." Kalin moaned as he entered, hands gripping Yusei's waist to keep him stable as he leant over the desk.

The moan burnt in Yusei, as did this new found tightness inside him, thus he replied in moan with the other's name, and more thrusts continued with unnamed moans and groans between the pair.

Kalin's moans with time grew more controlling, more dominant. Yusei's turned incredulously desperate and vulnerable.

A new sound broke the pleasure-filled embrace, as the ringing of Yusei's phone beside him in his trouser pocket startled them.

"Should I...?" Yusei asked, breathing heavy at the short pause in the pounding. After an "mmhm" from Kalin, he pulled the phone to his ear and answered.

"Jack?"

"Yusei, is Kalin with you? I need both of you to come..."

"We're busy sorry, what is it?"

"Busy? How?"

At this point, Kalin intervened.

"Jack, I'm taking Yusei's virginity, we'll be a bit."

A strong tinge of red dyed Yusei's face at this comment, it being blunt and possessive of him.

Jack sighed. What Crow had said was correct.

"Fine." He answered, huffing. "I'll sort it out. Enjoy." He hung up, leaving the two to return to their sex craze.

It was fine. He could find Crow himself. What worried him the most was where Crow headed to during the fit – he had left 'E' and went to another area marked 'F', an area not taken by their group, thus Crow being a rivalling member of the gang in that area would be an easy target for the inhabitants.

As he walked the disheveled, dismantled roads, his mind wondered.

Does he not think I care anymore? Doesn't he remember when I used to walk him home everyday at night, holding his hand? Doesn't he remember how I'd hug him? How I protected him from bullies? How I said I loved hi- A sudden realisation hit Jack. He had never actually said those three words.

But he never thought they meant that much. Then again, he thought, Crow is sensitive. Maybe that's the solution.

Just as he had come to this conclusion, some man in a black leather jacket with a strange emblem and wearing a duel disk on his arm intruded on his stroll. This appearance alone confirmed who he was and who he belonged to.

"A grunt of the Septics, I see... Don't worry, we're after you next." Scoffing, Jack stood firm against the man's gravitas. Although the he didn't have his own duel disk, the other posed no threat.

Apparently, the rival gang member noticed this, commenting, "I see you have no deck with you... Shall we settle this more traditionally?"

Once more, Jack scoffed, smirking at the proposition.

"Pleeeaasseee.... If you're suicidal, just call up a hotline*..."

The guy tutted, bringing his own one liner.

He nonchalantly replied. "Well, I guess you'll never know where your friend is kept..."

This got to Jack.

"W-what?! WHERE IS HE?!!" He yelled, grabbing the other by the collar and bearing his teeth.

"You want to be taken to him? Lemme tell you, he's in a warehouse north of here. You won't get to him though."

A strong, tight-clenched fist slamming into his face disagreed with this statement, before Jack ran off to the direction named, leaving the injured man to giggle out of his bleeding lips.

* this is not meant to trigger people. I'm sorry if it is offensive in some way. It is just used to emphasise the egotistical remark. Again, sorry.