Best friends

Jack J's POV

I was getting changed in the bathroom. I felt awkward being naked, I really don't like my body. All the other guys are toned and have six packs and stuff and I have nothing, nothing at all. Even Hayes has a better body than me and he's 13! I put my bottoms on first then dried my hair in the towel. I had no shirt. Great. I hung the towel over one of my shoulders and went out into the bedroom. Jack was laying on his bed texting, probably texting the girl he likes. He looked at me and smiled. He looked at my bare chest, it felt awkward. He pointed over to the chair in the corner where my shirt was. I quickly put it on before sitting down on the bed next to Jack.

'You ok? You've been really quiet today bro.' He said to me

'Yeah. I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning.'

'Aww. Come snuggle with me and we can watch TV for a bit.' He put one of his arms out to the side and opened it so I could rest my head in the crook of his neck. I did and he wrapped his arm around me. We was still texting on his phone when the TV was on. It started to annoy me.

'Can you stop that.'

'Stop what?' He asked

'Stop texting while we're watching TV.'

'Ok.' He set his phone down on the table beside his bed and put his other hand face down on the bed. The hand around me pushed my tighter into him, then his arm wrapped around me a little more.

'I can't believe how long we've been friends for.' He said to me.

'I know, it's crazy.'

'I would never swap you for anyone else you know? I love you bro.'

'Love you too.' I swear I could've seen him blush a little. He picked up the remote to the. TV and started changing channels. Then he was full on channel surfing.

'Keep it on one channel for at least a minute bro.' I said to him.

'I know what's on. It's not hard.' He finally stopped on a comedy channel that was playing a repeat of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Nash must be watching this too, poor Cameron.

'Really? Friends?'

'Im watching friends with my best friend, seems logical right?'

'Right,' I respond.

We were still cuddled up an hour later when Carter and Matt came bursting through our door.

'Hey guys, wanna come to the beach.'

'Why would we go to the beach now?' I asked.

'Cuz we can see the moon reflecting on the sea bro.' Carter said.

'Nah, I'm ok.'

'So Johnson's out, what about you Gilinsky?'

'Umm, I'm gonna stay here with Jack.'

'Suit yourselves.' They said as they left,shutting our door behind them. Jack moved so I was no longer in his arms, it felt right being in his arms. Probably because he's so close to me. He went into the bathroom and I could hear the shower being turned on, I looked to see if he had taken any clothes in, he hadn't. What was he going to do? Come out starkers?

Jack G's POV

I jumped in the shower because being cuddled up to Jack was causing me issues down below if you get what I mean. Thankfully Matt and Carter came in. I would have been in an awkward situation if they hadn't. The thing about Jack is, when my hormones started to change and stuff and I had my phase of thinking I was gay, he was the boy I found attractive, the guy I wanted to be gay. He never had a phase. I don't think I've ever quite got over my phase. I still want him to be gay so I can be with him. I want to be with this girl too though, Amanda, she's great. I hopped out the shower after sorting out my issues and I grabbed my towel from on the rail. I wrapped it around my waist and went out into the bedroom. I saw Jack curled up on his bed asleep, bless, he must be tired. I bent down and kissed him on the forehead while he was sleeping. I grabbed the firsts pair of sweats and boxers and out them on. I decided to pay Shawn a little visit. I knew he wouldn't go to the beach with the others. I knocked on his hotel room door, only then did I realise I was not wearing a shirt.