Giving It Up

I made it. I am not running anymore. I don't need to. No one is chasing me any more. I have stopped loving. I have no one to love me back. Don't need to. Don't have to. Touch much work, it seems. I don't deal with hard work. I make hard work. I don't work fo it.

It feels nice being free. Never thought l would ever feel so much freedom once again in my life. I am stress free. Curiosity free. I just simply don't have things to worry about anymore. It's refreshing. It's so refreshing like l just finished writing the latest exam in my life ever.

That would have been wonderful.

Good things always come to an end in turn for bad things to happen so that good things can come afterwards.

Confusing? Understandable. It's a fact because it's everyday experience. But not everybody's time. It always comes without a warning. No sign. No notice. Nada.

Alexander is out of my heart for eternity kind of good. You want to know what l said to him?

"If you choose Rebecca fucking get yourself a luggage and pack your pathetic worthless feelings out of my miserable heart."

Harsh? Not the slightly little bit. I moved on on my own. He moved on with Rebecca. I fought my battles alone. He didn't bother to throw in a punch because he was to busy making love to Rebacca.

I moved on.

It was a hard process but like right now when you finally managed to move own you will be asking your self this: "Why the hell did l just waste a ridiculous part of my life over him?"

But it was worth it.

It was bound to happen, l guess. Probably fate of love.

It was a sacrifice, because you know what they say?

"First loves are sacrifices and if you truly love that person you will let them go."

I did just that. I am free from over thinking. Being so defensive. I grew out of him.

I don't care anymore. I moved on and he invited me to their eleventh month anniversary. Can you believe it? It took me a while to actually believe that we both moved on. We don't suffer our self anymore. We are happy for each other. Maybe l will  find my soul mate soon or l don't know-years later. Who cares. I finally moved on. I am not that girl anymore. His not that boy anymore. This was a pain to the gut kind of process but you know what?

It was worth.

"You know what else was worth it before Jessica?"

I held a smirk on my face as he did. "What?"

His hazel eyes twinkled in the rising sunset. "Our love. It was worth it for us to be friends for this day."

"I couldn't agree more ,Alexander. Rebbecca's yours now."  If felt as if l was breathing in the freshest air ever. I felt happy for them.

"My Rebecca, for now dear. For now."

He smiled.

_______________________________

The End.
Their ending. Not ours. Yet.

____________________________________

The End. Thank you beauties for reading along the memories of Jessica and Alex.

Stay amazing. ♡♥