Chapter 1~ Welcome home!

Cathryn POV

Finally off the train. I saw my father, Wilbur. He smiled when he saw me.

"Honey, you're here now! Our you staying here for good?" he asked I smiled and nodded. He hugged me and we went off to home.

  I went inside and Tracy and Penny dancing to a TV show. Mom spun around and saw me,

   " Catie! You're here! Tracy turn that racket off and greet your sister!" I chuckled at this. Tracy ran and hugged me, so did Penny but she gave a cherry sucker. She knew I loved these.

"hey Trace, hey and thanks Penny" I said as I unwrapped the paper and sucked the sucker.

Tracy looked down at my pants. They were red( I'm not sure if they had red pants in the sixties but oh well) and I was wearing black flats with a white blouse.

She laughed, "still wearing pants and red lipstick. Huh?"

"its my thing so back off!" I said jokingly. We all laughed.

"come on sweetie I'll show you to your room" mom said walking off so I followed her.

  When I saw my phone I was amazed. (again I'm not sure this room was in the sixties but oh well). The walls were a royal blue with pink lining.My bed was a white twin size with grey blankets and two pillows, it had white carpet, a TV but it wasn't small nor big it was medium. I looked at the windows and it had pink lacy curtains. I saw picture frames in a box and pictures of when I was smaller. I also had a vanity mirror.

'' so... do you like it?"mom asked

"no...I love it" I said while hugging her. She hugged back.

"hey mom, I'm gonna skip dinner I'm full." I said. she nodded and left. I unpacked my clothes and put them in the closet. I put my makeup and hairbrush on the vanity mirror.

  I grabbed my pictures I took in Annapolis and put them in the frames and hanged them on the walls. You're probably wondering why I lived in Annapolis? Well I got a dance scholarship for dance. Nobody knows in my family expect mom and my best friend Annetta.

   I got in a nightgown and slept for school tomorrow.