Chapter 4~ Date with Link

Cathryn's POV

After school I met with Tracey. She kept saying that her teacher, Mrs. Giardina, kept saying that her hair is way too high. I was super nervous but I don't know why. Oh yeah a date with Link..

"you have a date with Link?" Tracy shouted. People started staring at us.

"yes I do OK it doesn't matter." she looked at me like I had two heads.

"it doesn't matter? We have to get home!" So she dragged me home.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

When we got home she rushed me to my room. She told me to shower so that's what I did. When I got out I saw there was a outfit on the sink.

It was a red dress that flowed to my knee, it had a red bow on the back, white tights, and black flats. I put it on and went out. Tracey was there with my makeup bag.

"I don't do makeup so here" she gave me my bag and went out.

I sat down at my vanity mirror. I grabbed black eyeliner and put some thin of it on, I grabbed mascara and put it on, and pink lip gloss. I decided no red lipstick. I curled the bottom of my hair and put a black bow on the side of my head.

I was happy with my outfit and went downstairs to see Link. He was wearing a black suit just without a tie. His hair was normal, you know with that curl on his forehead. He looked at me... amazed?

"you look amazing Cat." he said. I smiled a thanks. He took my hand and lead us outside.

"Here, let me get this for you." Link said as he opened the car door for me.

"Thank you." I said and got in. He got in the other way and started the engine and drove off. We were in a silence until he asked me about my personal life. Like my favorite candy, my hobbies, my past, and my friends.

"Well, I like chocolate. I like to dance and sing. I moved away to my aunt in Annapolis when I was young. Went to a dancing academy there. I have lots of friends but one I'm really close to is Annetta. So yeah, what about you?" I explained/asked Link.

Links pov

While telling her about me, she actually listened to me. Amber would never listen to me. She would always talk about her, only her. I think I actually found a girl who likes me by me, and not my looks.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,um..... (looks at the giant mob of angry fangirls)
I have an excuse, maybe. ANYWAYS! I switched phones like a year ago and forgot my password to this account and totally forgot about this book. But then I watched Hairspray (since my aunt bought it for me) and remembered this story.....

I'm sorry :,( forgive me???