Some very angry parents

"Mom dad how are u " dash said with a look of fear " long time no see " she said trying to calm down. "Rainbow dash what did u do " her dad yelled at her pulling a hoof back and hitting rainbow "I a don't know I was just fooling around with my mare friend and now I'm a princess " rainbow dash said while holding back tears. " your what " her mother yelled at her and hitting her to " my mare friend " dash was now crying a little she doesn't like it when her parents yelled at her or hit her "after this your never going to see your mare friend again " her dad said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Rainbows eyes Widened as she those word hit her like a bullet " wha why not " dash said with tears going down her face." Cause after this your coming home with us and u will never see the light of day again " her mom said then her and dash dad went of to get some food. Dash just sat there tears going down her face. " dash are u all right " twilight said running over to her mare friend. " dashie what happened " pinkie said . " my my parents said that I won't be able to see you guys again and that I have to go stay with them" dash said with more tears going down her cheeks. Everypony gave her a hug.