The best brithday surprise ever

Pinkie pie jumped in the air and said " I'm going first" then with out hesitation snuck her mussel in rainbow dash crotch then she started to lick up and down dash lower lips then she stuck her tongue in side dash. Dash let out a mona pleasure as pinkie move her tongue in and out of dash then pinkie moved up a bit and locked her lips on dashes clit. Letting out a scream of pleasure Dash could feel her climax coming " I'm so close don't stop" dash said then all of a sudden pinkie stoped " wha why did u stop I was so close" dash said " sorry dashie had to go get something" pinkie said with a devilish smile. Dash look at pinkie then her eyes went wide went she saw the strap on pinkie was wearing. " u ready dashie" pinkie said as she lined up the dildo with dashes entrance. Dash looked over at twilight to make sure it was ok. When twilight nodded dash looked back at pinkie and said " give it your best shot" pinkie push the dildo in side dash. Dash monad loudly as pinkie went in and out of dash really fast pinkie looked down at dash and seen that her breathing had quickens and her tongue started logging out of her mouth she monad out pinkie name then rainbow said " pinkie I'm gonna I'm gonna" but she didn't have time to say anything else as her climax hit her hard wave after wave of pleasure crashed over dash. " u ok dashie" pinkie said " ya I'm good just give me a sec" she said as pinkie pulled out . Dash .moaning as she did .