1

Will

It was my first day at a new school today. I only had one friend, which I'm fortunate for, especially since we're neighbors. As Gideon and I walked to school, my short blue hair blew through the wind while we conversed.
"Will... Just promise me you'll stay away from Mason, okay? He's bad news."Gideon warned. I chuckled but agreed none the less, I mean, how bad can this Mason dude be? We finally arrived to the school, walking into the building and attacking us with warmth. Straight away, my eyes met with a hazel pair. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Gideon tense up.

"Gideon! How are you? Long time no see." The brunette growls, stalking up to my friend.
"Y-yeah.." he stammers. Huh. So this must be Mason.
"And who's this?" Mason purs, all his interest on me, as his hands creep from my waist to my ass.
"Hands off the merch, boo!" I exclaim, pulling his arms off me. In an instant, Mason's flirtatious smirk had transformed into a deadly glare. His warm hand collected a fist full of my black hoodie.

"Listen up Baby Blue. This is my school, and my city. I rule over you and you do as I say. Understood?" He growls, but I wasn't one to back down.
"Listen Moron, I said get your hands off me and I won't ask again." I seethe.  I was about to continue, but Gideon's hand covered my mouth making every swear that started my sentenced inaudible.
"Please don't hurt him! He's new... He doesn't know the rules!" Gideon pleaded. Mason rolled his eyes but didn't let go of my hoodie, so having enough, I grabbed his wrist and put him in a pressure point lock.

"I said. To let go of me." I spat, and as much as I despised this bastard, I was already falling for him. I felt a tap on my shoulder, only to be met with a fist. Stumbling back, I had let go of the brunette, giving him enough time to pin me down, but everyone just walked by as if it was normal.
"I think you have been a very bad boy." He spat as he grabbed my elbow tightly and began dragging me to the office. Without even knocking, he barged into the principal's office, revealing a grumpy old man in a blue tailcoat and black button up shirt, his hair slightly fading grey.

"What now Mason?" He demanded, not looking up from his sheets of paper.
"Someone needs to be put into order." Mason spat, shoving me forward. The principal glanced up slightly before sighing and calling someone and having a brief conversation.
"Congratulations, William. Your brother just sold you to us. You're now under Mason's control, now all of you get out." He deadpanned.

I stomped to class, but a hand grabbed my wrist. Mason.
"What?!" I yelled, only to be smacked by Mason.
"First, don't get an attitude with me, second, don't you dare yell at me, and lastly, none of us are going to class." He seethed, pinning me up against a wall.
"Go do what you want, but I'm not going with you." I snapped. Mason rolled his eyes before throwing me over his shoulder.

"H-hey!! Put me down!! Right now!! Put me down!!" I kept yelling as I hit his back repedetively, but slowly, my yelling turning into crying and my hitting turned into nothing. I just laid there limp, crying as he carried me to his car. Inside the limo that had just pulled up was a girl that looked identical to Mason, a gothic red head, a Raven with a plaid shirt and ripped jeans, a blonde with waaayyy too much pink, and Gideon. Mason threw me onto a seat before sitting down. I pulled my knees to my chest and crossed my arms around them with a scowl and dried tears on my face.

Soon enough, we were at the manor, and what's the first thing I do? Try and make a run for it... Yeah... Didn't turn out very well... Within seconds, Mason had caught up to me and pinned me face down to the smooth concrete that sat on his driveway. There was no way of overpowering him.. I mean like, come on! The damn bastard was built like a wall. I let him drag me into the house and into the living room. Mason threw me to the ground before everyone circled me, Gideon sitting near a corner.
"Stand up, Baby Blue." Mason ordered, but I remained seated.
"I said stand up!" He yelled, making me flinch as two cold hands tightly gripped my shoulders.

"When he tells you to do something, you do it!" A deep voice spat, before pushing me forward, only to meet with a backhand from Mason. I fell to the ground and let tears stream down my face. Slowly looking up with pleading eyes at Mason, he looked unimpressed, but nonetheless, grabbed my elbow and grabbing Gideon by the back of his neck and leading us to a room at the end of the hallway. He opened it up before shoving us in and locking the door behind him.

----------
Eyy!! First chapter done! Sorry it's shitty....
I wrote it at like 11 at night and I could care less to edit it right now...
But I'll do it later..
Enjoy!