3

Will

As the twins and Gideon walked out the door, Mason took a firm grip on my arm, dragging me to the expensive car, forcefully shoving me in and getting in after. I winced as I hit numerous bruises on my arm when I was thrown into the car, glaring at mason as we drove to school. Once arrived, we walked into school, me flinching at every fast movement or loud sound. Damn you Mason! He just HAD to trigger bad memories. I slowly walked to class, but according to Masons schedule, I was too slow, seeing as he dragged me to class. He sat down at a desk in the far back next to a window before pulling me onto his lap, which I rolled my eyes at. Midway through the class, Mason's soft hands crept down from the desk to my hips then inner thighs. I squirmed as he began massaging my legs and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you gonna behave yourself today, baby blue?" He growled seductively.
"A-as if!" I stammered, struggling to maintain my moans. And just like that, his hands began unbuttoning my pants.
"M-mason! S-stop!" I gasped, about to grab his hands, only to get harshly pinched on my thigh.
"Hands stay on the table." He growled in a warning tone. I whimpered as he finished unbuttoning my pants. He was peer pressuring me. As his hands slid into my underwear, I whimpered more, as he began to harden my member.
"S-top... P-le-ase." I begged.
"I'll ask again. Are you gonna be good today?" He growled, squeezing me roughly. I winced at the pain before nodding my head, not trusting my voice. Just like that, Mason stopped his actions, buttoned up my pants and began to do his work again as if nothing ever happened.

After class, Mason and I headed to the next class, but I refused to sit with him which only seemed to anger him.
"Sit down." He seethed, as his hands clenched and un-clenched.
"N- Not after what you did l- last class." I whimpered. Mason shot up from his seat and yanked me out of the class.
"When I tell you something, that means you do it." He spat.
"What if I don't want to?" I retorted, but was replied with a swift backhand. I sat on the floor, holding my bruising cheek afraid to look up at the raging teen that stood above me.
"Get up." He ordered. I stayed sitting down and remained quiet.
"GET UP!" He roared, I flinched and slowly stood up, but my head stayed down.
"I'm sorry.." I whispered, barely audible.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Baby Blue. You mister are gonna have to make it up!" He laughed maniacally before getting serious and going into deep thought.
"Hmm.... A beating wouldn't do it, your brother guaranteed already did that..... hmm... torture? Nah. Too rough on you... Aha! I think starvation will do just fine... You are not to eat for the next three days." He ordered, turning his attention back to me. I wasn't planning on eating anyways. I thought. I only nodded and followed him back to the class. Mason and I walked back to our seats, receiving weird looks, probably from the bruise that was glowing on my cheek. When class ended, it was now lunch, and Mason had forced me to sit with the gang.

"Why is blue so quiet?" Wendy, the redhead asked.
"Go on blue, tell them." Mason ordered. I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he glared back as if a warning to tell me I didn't have a choice. I sighed in defeat.
"I back talked to Mason, so he's starving me... But I wasn't gonna eat anyways!" I blurt. Mason smirks triumphantly while everyone else either glares at him or looks at me with shock.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Mabel screeches.
"Look at him! He's all skin and bones, and he weighs like 80 pounds.. AND HE'S 14!! You could hospitalize him by doing that! Will come with me, you're eating." Mabel lectures.

"But- Mason will hurt me if I eat..." I whimper.
"Mason isn't older than me. And since I'm the older twin, you technically belong to me. Now let's go." She snarls. I get up as a hand snatches my wrist and pulls me back down.
"Remember this, I am far more powerful than my sister and I know all you weaknesses. Do no test me." He snarls before letting go and beginning to eat again.

I slowly walk to Mabel and follow her to the front of the line.
"What did he say?" She asks as she began dishing out food for me.
"Just some threats.." I say quietly. Mabel nods as she hands the money to the lunch lady and we walked back to the table. I slowly eat my French fries that Mabel bought me as I cower under Mason's glare, thankfully saved by the bell, Mabel and I walked to our next class... Gym.

As we walked to the gym, a toxic overwhelming feeling came over me and I dashed to the restroom with a hand over my mouth. While I puked my guts out, a soothing voice spoke as they gently rubbed my back. Gideon. I slowly got up as rinsed my mouth out and washed just hands and walked outside to be greeted by Mabel. I ignored her orders to go home and walked to gym, and hid under the bleachers the entire time. After gym, Mabel had convinced Gideon to throw me over his shoulder and help her take me home.

"Gideon! I swear to god if you don't put me down, I'm gonna puke all over you!" I demand, feeling nauseous again. Gideon immediately sets me down before I hurl my guts out onto the sidewalk, luckily we were only a block away from home and I could soon sleep. As we walked, an interesting thing sentence caught my attention.

"So... Why was Mason sleeping in my room?"
"That was your room??" I exclaim. She nods.
"He wanted to get Will in bed.. It's pretty obvious." Gideon mutters and I cringe at the thought, and before I knew it, we stood outside our house. I start to see it tilt and I look at Mabel and Gideon in confusion, my eyesight getting blurry, and that's when I realize I'm blacking out as my head hits the concrete.