5

Will

As I run far away from the cafeteria I bump into what I thought was a wall, but turned out to be Mason's uncle, the principal. I screech as I feel two arms wrap around my torso and hold me closely, hushing me.

"Let me go! Please just let me go!" I sob and writhe in Mason's grip.
"Will. You need to breathe." Stan orders.
"NO! N-no! I need t-o leav-e! Le-t m e gO!" I gasp for air from my breakdown anxiety attack thing. (A/N these are real, I get them all the time, so basically it starts off as a small panic attack and slowly transforms into this giant anxiety breakdown where you can barely breathe... It's really bad.)

I feel myself being turned around and held against a chest while their hand runs through my hair, slowly calming me down. Once I calmed down, I felt Mason pick my frail exhausted body up and carry me home.

Once we were home, he placed me on a couch and walked into the kitchen as he whipped something up.

"Why are you doing this?" I croaked.
"What? So you're saying you'd rather me go back to beating you?" He asks, stopping what he was doing, to turn around and start walking towards me.
"N-No!" I gasp as he stops in front of me.
"Good, because I didn't want to." He states as he sits across from me on another couch.

After he said that it was quiet, and really awkward.
"Will? Do you trust me?" Mason asked sadly.
"N- No... But I trust you more than Mabel right now." I mumble
"Oh."
"H-hey.. um so.. Mabel said something that caught my attention a while back.." I start.
"Mhmm?" He hums
"I-is the room that Gideon and I stay in y-yours o-or Mabel's?" I stammer, scared he'd think I'm accusing him, only for him to scoff.

"So that's what she's been saying? No Will, that room is mine, yours and Gideon's. When Mabel and I were younger, we shared that room, but when we were older we didn't get along so Ford made Mabel move into another room." He explains.
"O-oh." I stammer, unsure what to think.

"Mason?" I ask, replied with a hum.
"A-are you mad at me? Do.. Do you hate me?" I wonder, my voice cracking slightly which caught Mason's attention from his phone.
"No Will, I don't hate you. I was mad and I acted stupidly. Now c'mere you big baby." He chuckles, opening his arms which I gladly run into, small crystal tears sliding down my cheeks.

We sat cuddling each other as Mason ran his hands through my silky blue hair while I listened to his calm heartbeat.

"Do you wanna go back to school or stay home?" He mumbled into my hair.
"School... McGucket is gonna kill us if we miss another one of his classes." I mumble into his chest, slightly tired. Mason sighs, knowing I was right and got up, while I followed sluggishly behind him.

Mason opened the door to his car for me and then got in after, driving to school. Mason and I walked hand in hand to class, and tried to sit down, but were stopped by the teacher.

"You're late." The teacher snarls.
"And you're still alive. Tell me something I don't know." Mason spits as he leads me to the back of the class, and sets me on his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder and zone out wile he bickered with the teacher, that was until he brought up stuff about Mason, then I snapped.

"You know what?! You can go take your petty, self centered ego, and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!" I roar, roughly standing up. Not only was the teacher shocked at what I said, but so was the entire class, solely because I'm known to be the most calm kid there.

"Detention. Both of you." The teacher snarls before walking back to the front of the class, while Mason pulls me onto his lap.
"Do we really have to go to detention?" I whine. Mason chuckles and shakes his head no.
"Mr. McDick! Take those detention slips and burn them. Or you can kiss this job goodbye!" Mason spits, grabbing my hand and taking me out of the class, while I laugh my ass off.

"Mr. McDick?!" I laugh. Mason shakes his head and ruffles my hair, smiling.
"Lets go home before we get lectured by Ford." Mason suggests, and I agree.

We hop into his car and speed home, and head to our room where we spoon each other for the rest of the afternoon, until Ford marches in and begins to lecture us. After the two hour lecture, we went downstairs to eat dinner, or at least Mason did. I sat there staring at the plate of food, not sure what to do.

"Will." Mason said in a warning tone, snapping me out of my trans. I look up to him with pleading eyes, which he ignored.
"Excuse me." I whisper before I stand up and head to my room so I can hide in bed. A few minutes later I hear footsteps near the door, followed by someone entering.  Small creaks were heard as Mason climbed my ladder, and his heavy, yet comfy weight was piled on top of me.

"You need to eat, or I'm gonna make you eat." He warns in a voice that tells me not to argue.
"I-I'm just never hungry anymore.." I whimper and bury my head deeper into the pillows.
"That's bullshit." He deadpans.
"You can't make me eat!" I yell as if I'm three.
"Oh really?" He challenges.
"Ya." I confirm.

Mason sighs before climbing down the ladder and pulling me over the side of my bed, straight into his arms. I try to squirm out of his grip as he brings me to an unfamiliar room. I hear the door shut and lock before I see the room lighten up to reveal a plain room with a chair and loads of buckles. I whimper and back up to a wall as Mason corners me and manages to pull me away from my corner and into the chair. But I don't let him win. I kick, scream and bite before I give in from exhaustion and let him buckle my ankles and wrists down.

"Will. I'm very disappointed in you. All you had to do was eat, but now I have to punish you after you're fed." Mason sighs, genuine disappointment in his eyes. I whimper, but decide to keep my mouth shut, while mason goes to a fridge in the corner of the room and grabs a salad.

He fed me half before I began resisting, because I had overdone my limit. Mason sighs and puts the salad away before coming back to unbuckle me.

"I- I'm sorry!" I whimper.
"Me too, bud, me too." He sighs guiding me to another room with a door painted black. Mason flips the light switch on to reveal a torture chamber.
"M- Mason?" I whimper, looking up to the teenager that was slightly taller than me.
"I'm giving you the choice to go pick out your punishment. You have five minutes." He mutters.

I breathe out a shaky sigh and walk to the wall with all these terrible mechanisms and decide the least painful would probably be the leather whip. I shakily reach out and grab it, and return to Mason, with my head down.

He orders me to take my shirt off and to go sit on my knees in the center of the room, and I comply, scared what he'll do if I don't.
"Three lashes. That's all you get." He says, trying to be reassuring. I nod my head and scrunch my eyes shut, waiting for the pain to hit.

WHOOSH
WHOOSH
WHOOSH

I whimper and hear the whip drop, followed by mason picking me up, minding my lashes and carries me back to our room. He lays me on his bed and heads to his bathroom to get medical stuff.

"This is gonna sting a bit." He mumbles as he rubs disinfectant alcohol on my back. I wince at the burning feeling, but let him clean and wrap me up. I sit up and wait for him to come back from his dresser with a oversized black shirt for my small frame, before we snuggle and watch YouTube.

--------------------

Okay well I'm gonna end it here,

I hope you guys enjoyed, because I'm not sure when I'll be updating next..

I'm trying to deal with depression, anxiety, dysphoria and a lot of other shit right now and the only thing keeping me together right now is my queer bab and even they have a lot to deal with so we're going through a lot together so yeah..