Dreams

Requested By: MsGrammarNazi
___

Spacekid x Reader
Aged Up: You'll see
___
I stared deep into the lake. A deep water explorer needs to get used to the water! Even if it is a scary place! I had my two feet in the water, I was kicking the water around. I sighed.
   Deep water exploration is cool, but so is space exploration! Space kid wants to go to space! It's really cool! You could see stars and planets! But with deep water exploration, you can see deep water animals! Like an angler fish, eels, and...other stuff!
   Space kid sat next to me,"Howdydoo Y/n!" "Hiya there Space kid!" Silence. That's all there is... Storm clouds rolled overhead. "Awww.... I hate the rain." I stood up, put on my boots, and waited. Space kid also stood up. "So Spacekid! Since I'm new to this camp, and mildly confused. Why do you call yourself Spacekid?" He smiled widely. "Because I am obsessed with space! I want to become the greatest astronaut!" "Wow...that sounds cool! Tell me more!" And so we talked. Telling our hopes and dreams for our future plans.
~~
Silence. It was raining. I looked out the hospital window. By the bedside. The monitor beeping. I looked over at the bed. He was peacefully sleeping. I yawned. He shifted,"Mmm...Y/n?" "Yeah?" "What happened?" "An accident while..." "Lift off?" "Yeah..." I yawned again. "You should sleep, my angel..." "Nah... I'm fine..." "If you say so..."  "It's raining again..." "Really?"  "Yep..." "I remember when you were bummed out..." He softly smiled.
   "I enjoy it more than anything now..." "Y/n...?" "Yeah?"  "Can you describe to me how everything looks..." "Of course I can, sweetheart."  "And Y/n..." "Yeah?" "I love you..." "I love you too..."
~~~~
*SObS*

Camp Camp Imagines!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें