Migraines

Requested by: TophatWolfie
Harrison x Reader
Age: 14-15
EXTRA EXTRA FLUFF
_______

"Agh! Harrison! Stop running!" I chased after him, slowly losing energy with every step. He laughed,"If you want me to stop, then you're gonna have to catch me~!" He yelled in a sing-song tone.
  We strayed farther away from the camp, eventually trailing into the forest. "Harri-" I tripped, fell, and skidded. I huffed and panted. My vision was blurred, stars peppered my vision.
  I looked up ahead. Harrison was long gone. I sighed and pushed myself up. I looked around and panicked. Harrison knows the way back to the camp where as I, didn't. I lied back down and tried to catch my breath.
  Surely, Harrison would notice I'm not going after him. Right? Right. Darkness clouded my vision and I eventually fell asleep.

-timeskip-

I woke up. It was night time and raining. I sat up. Has nobody really noticed I was gone? I stood up and began to find my way back to the camp. I stopped. Was Harrison okay? Knowing him, probably? It doesn't matter anymore, does it? After a long time of walking, a saw light emit. I smiled brightly and ran towards it.
  I emerged from the trees and there it was, camp. Everyone must be asleep.
  I walked to my tent, which I shared with Nikki. I opened the flap and, surprisingly, she wasn't there. There was a note on my bed. I walked towards it, grabbed it, and read it. 'Y/n, if you're reading this, 1. Thank God you're alive. And 2. Meet us in the main building. ~ Nikki ' Great. More walking.
  I exited my tent and went iver to the main building. Seems like Nikki and J forgot what it's called. I walked in and saw everyone crowded around David and Gwen.
   "Okay, okay. I know we're all very worried about Y/n's disappearance. But please, calm d-" "Fuck that! I want to go to sleep for fucks sake!" I rolled my eyes at Max's response. Gwen whistled,"Everyone shut up!" I tumbled back a bit, my head was pounding. My vision was peppered with stars again. Pain shot all around my head. I closed my eyes and sat down. It was a migraine.
  I heard something about someone needing to go to the bathroom. I heard footsteps edge near, making the pain worse.
  "Y/n...?" It was Harrison's voice. I felt a pair of arms around me, helping me up. I wrapped an arm around his neck for balance. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I didn't respond, I just shook my head. "Y/n. Open your eyes and tell me what's wrong." I began hyperventilating, I opened my eyes, the light blinding me, and immediately Harrison noticed that I was pain.
  In a hurry, he rushed my back to my tent. I sat on my bed, the pain getting worse. I lied down and groaned. St this point, I was crying. "Are you having a migraine?" I nodded. He began rummaging around until he found the medicine. He grabbed my bottle of water and handed both to me.
  I opened the container and popped a pill into my mouth. I drank water, desperate for all the pain to end. Harrison stayed quiet. I placed my waterbottle on the ground and let out a shaky sigh.
  I closed my eyes and tried to rest. The light went out. I felt a weight next to me. I snuggled up against him. I felt and arm rest over my waist. I smiled. "Sorry for leaving you behind like that, Y/n..." Harrison spoke in a whisper. "It's fine... This makes up for it." I snuggled more. I felt a weight lifting off my chest.
  I fell asleep. Harrison by my side.

_____

HOPE YOU LILED IT AND THAT IT WAS FLUFF ENOUGH