stress

[david x reader]
______

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and stared at the scene in front of me.

Currently, David and Gwen were trying to tame the rampaging kids. I, on the other hand, stood by and watched the scene unfold.

I walked right into it. I clicked my tongue loudly. That captured everyone's attention.

They all paused and looked at me, expecting me to say something.

"Alright. I want everyone to clean everything up right now! I'm giving you five minutes. I'm going to take a walk in that span and if everything's not clean up by then, I swear to God..."

Not wanting to witness anything else, I turned around and walked away.

I felt a pit in my stomach. It gree the farther I walked. I tuned out of everything around and walked aimlessly to my happy place in the forest.

It was a field of flowers I randomly stumbled upon once. I go to it whenever I'm feeling emotions.

I finally made it to my destination and sat down in the middle of the field. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, in and out.

In and out...

In an-

"Y/n?"

I turned around and saw David behind me. I looked up at him.

"Hiya. What's up?" He gave a small smile,"I was wondering if you were okay? You seemed... Stressed back there. Are you alright?"

I smiled at him,"Of course I am David. Don't worry 'bout it."

He frowned,"Y/n... We talked about this. You shouldn't isolate your feelings so often..."

I sighed in defeat. "Alright, alright. I admit, I'm stressed..."

I looked away from him and played alrund with one of the flowers.

From my peripheral vision, I saw him sit next to me. I leaned into his shoulder and sighed.

"You wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head.

"Alrighty then..."

He leaned his head into mine and took my hand. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt myself drifting to sleep.

I felt a pair of lips kiss the top of my head. I smiled and fell asleep onto his shoulder.

Hand in hand, in a field of flowers.
_______
short, ik but it's something