chapter 7: what are we?

Monday
〰the next morning〰
Logan's pov: I woke up this morning ready to go to set. Since the whole kissing thing happened with Chloe I think I'm into her but she probably doesn't feel the same. I need to get ready its gonna be a long day on set.

Chloes pov: After leaving Logan's place last night I couldn't stop thinking about him, how he feels about me and of course the kiss. I dreamed about him all night last night, I woke up smiling. I decided to start getting ready for today. I got in the shower and got dressed, I didn't do my hair or makeup because they do that on set.

〰Soon all cast members arrived on set〰

Chloe went to Logan's trailer to said hi, neither of them talked about the kiss. But when Chloe walked in you could see logans mood brighten.

Logan's pov: when Chloe walked in my trailer I was really happy.

-The two walked to the hair and makeup trailer-

Logan vlogged Chloe making jokes about him having to wear makeup for the movie.🎥

Chloes pov: I love his smile so fricking much I thought to myself while watching him act in one of his scenes. I soon went back to my trailer because I was done for the day. After about 25 minutes of me scrolling through Instagram and making snapchat videos, Logan walked into my trailer.

Logan's pov: as I did my scenes I saw Chloe in the corner making fun of me and laughing. I couldn't get her out of my head. I couldn't get the kiss out of my head. Am I in love with Chloe Bennett?

Its getting juicyyy-----thxx for reading 📚 stay tuned for chapter 7!! Remember to vote//follow//comment ideas and feedback

〰〰Thxxx again〰〰
#chlogan💚