chapter 10: vlogggerr

Logan and Chloe got back to Logan's house, Chloe layed down on logans bed while he took a shower. When he got out Chloe started Dieing laughing nice maverick boxers she said as he put on some sweatpants. No looking Chloe this merch hasn't dropped yet. They both started laughing. Chloe was now sitting up on Logan's bed instead of laying down. She started yawning, what time is it she asked in a sleepy voice. Its only 10:30pm Logan told her. Why are you tired already? He asked. Grandma Chloeeee he started chanting. Omg shut up, she said laughingly, she stood up and playfully punched Logan's arm he said oh you really wanna play that game huh?😂you do know in high school I was one of the top wrestlers, she playfully hit him again, so he tackled her down onto the bed, now on top of her, staring into each others eyes they laughed and started kissing.

〰The next morning〰
Neither of the cast members had scenes today so they could hang.

Chloe woke up to Logan editing yesterdays footage for his vlog. Hey he said turning around smiling. Hey, you know ive been watching you vlog for a few weeks now and I wanna start. Logan thought that was a good idea. He also told her that fans kept commenting things about you and they want to know if chlogan is real, after talking about it they came to a conclusion to not tell the fans about their relationship.

Later//going to get Chloe a vlog camera
They picked a camera just like logans and went back home to set up a youtube channel and set up the new camera.

//The next day//
Chloe woke up to +650k subscribers!

Logan and her vlogged the whole day on set.

This one was kinda boring but the next one will be good😂💚😍vote if your in the logang
Also
If
Your
Reading
This
Go
Comment
Something
Nice
💚😂
Thxxx again guysss