Donnie - The Wedding

"Oh man," Donnie paces back and forth in his lab, his brothers with him trying to help him before his big day, "Oh man, oh man, oh man

"Oh man," Donnie paces back and forth in his lab, his brothers with him trying to help him before his big day, "Oh man, oh man, oh man."

That's right, Donatello Hamato was indeed, getting married. Never in a million life times would the genius ever think that he would be getting married.

It almost felt like a dream.

A wild, beautiful dream.

"Donnie, can ya quit doing that?" Raph asked, growing aggravated with his constant pacing, "You're never gonna be ready if ya keep on worrying yourself."

Donnie paused for just a moment and turned to him, "And you wouldn't be nervous when you finally get to marry the girl of your dreams?"

Raph rolled his eyes. Leo finally now getting the chance to tie his tie around his neck, "You need to stop stressing, I'm sure everything will turn out just fine, Don."

"Yeah dude," Mikey chimed in, sitting on Donnie's computer desk. He pulled out a piece of pizza from who knows where, "Take a chill pill, or have a slice of pepperoni pizza."

Donnie sighed as Leo finished with his suit, "I-I don't know, what if something goes wrong? Or-"

"I can assure you, bro," Leo placed a large green hand onto his shoulder, in an attempt to reassure him, "Once you get out there and you see (Y/n) walk down that isle beautiful as ever, all your worries will be gone."

Giving Leo a small smile, Donnie lifted his head high and took a deep breath, "I think I'm ready."

"That's the super smart turtle we know!" Mikey grinned flashing his pearly teeth, Donnie chuckled.

"Now let's hurry, you're gonna be late." Leo ushered Donnie and his other two brothers in the shell raiser.

-

Since the risk was too high for the wedding to be held professionally, in fear of the turtles being caught by civilians, the wedding was going to be held at April's family farmhouse. It was secluded, and it had fresh air, unlike New York. You thought it was the perfect spot to get married, and Donnie had agreed.

You sat patiently in the house living room, waiting patiently for your turtle in purple to arrive. You were all dressed up in a beautiful wedding dress and had your hair and makeup done courtesy of Karai, since you thought that the way she did makeup was unique. Of course, she didn't give you the dark eye makeup, but rather more softer and natural to bring out you (e/c) eyes.

Thought had been racing through your mind all day, were you ready to be married? Was it too early? Does Donnie have the same thoughts as you have now?

Your questions in your mind were interrupted by a gentle knock on the door. It opened up to Master Splinter, "Hello, my child, are you ready? Everyone is here now, and are waiting to see you."

Smiling, you stand up, Master Splinter offering his arm to link with yours. You accepted and took a deep breath, "I'm ready."

-

(Cinnamon rol- uh I mean Donnie's POV.. heh)

I fidgeted nervously with the bottom of my suit, waiting in anticipation for (Y/n). I just cant wait to see her, and hug her and kiss her. A wave a calmness soon swept across my body, knowing that after this, (Y/n) and I will be inseparable.

Snapping out of a day dream I looked forward to see my sweetheart beginning to walk down the aisle.

-

You looked at the scenery before you. A beautiful arched hedge with white and purple flowers scattered through it was at the front, all your mutant and human friends (being April, Casey and Karai) stood up from their chairs to witness you. Master Splinter gave your arm a light squeeze as you arrive to the front, he takes his place as the priest.

For the first time you looked at Donnie, his jaw was slightly open and he had a small amount of sweat from nervousness on his forehead. His blush was bright red as he took your hands in his own.

"W-Woah, (Y/n) you look beautiful." Donnie complemented, you smile up at him.

"Ahem," Everyone turned their heads to Master Splinter, "Family and friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love and marriage of (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n) and Donatello Hamato."

You looked into Donnie's eyes which are full of passion.

Master Splinter turned to Donnie, "Donatello Hamato, do you take (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Donnie smiled towards you, a small tear forming in his eye, "I do."

"And (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n), do you take Donatello Hamato as your lawfully wedded husband?"

You smiled back at Donnie, "I do."

And with that Master Splinter smiled, "Then I pronounce you both, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

With no hesitation, Donnie wrapped his large arms around your waist and kissed you passionately, you wrapped your arms around his neck. You both then break away, hearing the cheers of the crowd.

"Oh wait, I've always wanted to do this!" You say to Donnie, you turn around and tossed your bouquet of flowers into the air. The one to catch the flowers was April.

"Oh my gosh, I caught it!" She turned to Casey, who's eyes widened.

You and Donnie both giggle as he lifts you up bridal style (aha) and carries you down the aisle to greet friends and family.

They both know now that this.. is the beginning of a new beginning.