Meeting a Godly Jokester

Pyrrha P.O.V

It seemed like I was drifting through the clouds as I smiled and looked out the window, enjoying the calming view.

After my departure at the Checkout Station, which I was informed by one of the flight attendants about, since I did not know what it was called, I smiled thinking that I had already made a new friend in my afterlife, and he was a giant who judge the dead.

I was glad to have met King Yemma, since he seemed very friendly, and reminded me a lot of my former professor at Beacon, Professor Port.

Both shared similar characteristics like having a joyful and hearty personality while the two seemed to like boasting about their own achievements.

I giggled as I thought about it, while I then started to slightly get tired.

This traveling must be causing me to feel a little sleepy, as I soon did drift into a deep slumber. My eyes were shut as I soon started dreaming about my life.

I found myself in Beacon, I looked around and was overjoyed to be back. I ran around the courtyard as I called out to anyone, "Hello! Is anyone here? Its me, Pyrrha Nikos! Nora! Ren! Yang! Weiss! Blake! Ruby! Jaune!"

Not a single response from anyone, I felt alone and isolated.

All of a sudden Beacon was collapsing, as everything was being destroyed from the courtyard to the buildings.

Fear had begun to consume me as I then said, "What is happening?! Why is, everything falling apart?!"

I started to walk away slowly from the dreadful sight, until I then was utterly shocked to see the most horrible sight I have ever seen.

My friends, they were on the ground hurt and unconscious. They were all bleeding, while their clothes were tattered up along with their own weapons broken into separate pieces.

The worse part about this was that they were all covered in arrows and burned marks while their lifeless eyes were wide open.

I had my hands over my mouth trying not to cry while tears began to stream down my face.

This pain that I was feeling felt like it was about to devour me until I heard someone say, "It's a shame that you have to witness this Pyrrha Nikos. Especially since your fate was to be sealed by my hands, without any interference. But, it looks like destiny played a larger role in making you suffer. Now..."

Quickly, I turned around and saw the one who could've, no, the one who did do this to my friends, as I was now looking at the same person who took my life, Cinder Fall.

She had a wicked smile on her face as she had an arrow loaded within her bow while she finished her sentence, "...it is time for you to join your friends, Pyrrha Nikos."

She released her arrow, as I now had felt pain radiating from my chest while I began to be engulfed in flames, until all of a sudden, everything went dark which promptly made me wake up from my horrible dream.

I could feel sweat pouring down my face as I was breathing heavily. Soon I started to calm down, as I soon realized that the intercom of the aircraft announced, "Thank you for your patience ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived to our destination. Welcome, to Heaven."

Looking around my surroundings, I sighed and made sure that what I dreamt was not reality.

But the problem of my dream was that it kept me thinking, "Are my friends alright, or are they....no, no! I know they would still be alive, and I know my friends would always have each others side, no matter what."