Conflict on the Planet of the Kai's

Pyrrha P.O.V

I remembered the stories my parents used to read to me when I was very young.

Many of them were fairytales about magic, heroes saving kingdoms, and creatures beyond my world. Right now, I honestly believed that I was living in a fairytale.

Standing right in front of me is an actual being who proclaims to be a god.

After all the new things that I have witnessed, this took it all to a far new level. I had tried to keep myself as composed as possible but I seemed to have stuttered while I tried to ask, "M-Mister King Kai, y-you are a g-g..."

He smiled at me as he chuckled lightly and answered my unfinished question, "A god, yes. I am also a legend in the arts of my own personal specialty as well. Would you like a small preview?"

I instantly stopped my body from moving another inch, as I slowly realized what he meant by that comment, "Wait, Mister King Kai is a god, so that means he must know a vast amount of power. And, I am going to witness it, first hand."

My pride and honor started to build up, slowly inside of me right up until the short blue skinned god said happily, "Now then, what do you do when your food goes off on a run? Well, you better hope they comeback with calories!"

He started to chuckle uncontrollably as I was very, very, very confused.

I tilted my head innocently as he then looked at me and said, "I know, I know, it's very hard for you start up a laugh, but don't worry it'll start coming to ya."

I decided to not be rude and turn down King Kai's joke as I smiled lightly and faked laughed, "Y-Yes, I just got the joke, ha ha."

He smirked a toothy grin as he then praised himself and said, "That's right, my power is unbeatable! I could make anyone laugh!"

I was beginning to wonder if King Kai actually had any powers at all. I really didn't want to speak out towards an actual god as I sighed and said, "King Kai, umm, I hope this doesn't come off to you as rude, but do you know any form of physical powers?"

He looked at me as I felt regrettable after what I just said, until he smiled and chuckled heartily, "Oh, I'm more then just capable of simple combat Pyrrha Nikos, I am a master of martial arts."

I was surprised when he said that as he then said, "Yes, I have witnessed battles across the galaxy, and not only that but I have also been in a few fights myself."

He looked up at the sky as he chuckled lightly and said, "I've had many students who've learned and gained more experience from my teachings, but none have ever surpassed me. Well, everyone except one person, and boy did he surprise me."

He smiled at me as he said with confidence, "And I can already tell, you would definitely surprise me in no time Pyrrha."

My mind had slowly started to process the last thing he said as my eyes widen while I said a bit confused, happy, and honored, "Y-You mean you would take me under your very own wing? K-King Kai, I am very honored, to be not only in the presence of a real god, but also because you are willing and allowing me to be trained by you!"

I quickly cupped my hands over my mouth as I then got them out of the way while I said, "I-I'm sorry, I accidentally raised my voice there."

King Kai walked up to me as he said reassuringly, "Don't worry about it, its fine, besides I appreciate your good manners Pyrrha."

King Kai had then started to think as he looked at me and said, "You know, once we start, we should have you then train under my last student. The same student who I told you that surprised me."