Awkward Morning

Pyrrha P.O.V

Dreams are a kind of pathway to leave the world you live in and see if you'll end up with a good one or end up trapped in a nightmare.

For me, it always felt like nothing but nightmares that had stuck with me ever since my death. But now, I was feeling much more different then I did back when I flew in that plane.

My mind had been drifted off into dream land, as I started seeing myself back in the same situation with Cinder. The arrow which ended up being pierced within my ankle made me kneel down and face the new Fall Maiden. Her flaming yellow eyes gazed upon my green emerald one's, while she got her bow out and readied herself for the finishing blow. She smirked at me until a bright light had appeared and engulfed us entirely.

Suddenly, me and Cinder Fall were in the middle of a huge wasteland filled with craters, broken trees, and a dark tone emitting from the sky. I noticed how she looked around with a confused, but yet also a fearful expression on her face. She looked around frantically, until I heard a very broad and heart stopping voice from a woman who seemed to have been walking towards us slowly, "Cinder, what are you doing?"

Her appearance was very intimidating as she had pale white skin with a few black veins around her body, wore a long black dress, and had white hair that was done in a strange way. The woman then spoke again to Cinder as she said, "You have done so much for me, and yet you still show how pathetic you are in my presence."

Cinder had dropped her bow and arrow as she said, "N-N-No, my queen. P-Please, I've almost completed the mission, I-I know I'll be a powerful maiden! I'll be your Fall Maiden towards your cause!"

The woman who was deemed to be Cinders queen had smiled lightly, but then lost that smile and said, "Oh Cinder, how you disappoint me. How can you be my Fall Maiden..."

Her sentence was cut off by a sword being jabbed threw Cinder Falls chest, while the Fall Maidens eyes had widen as she gasped in pain and shock with her head slowly looking down at the fatal attack. The sadistic woman had then finished off saying to a dying and gasping Cinder, "..when you are no longer of use to me."

The sword was pulled out of her now lifeless body, as I looked over and saw the whielder of said sword. My eyes widen in fear because of the evil that stared me down with a long tail, horns on it's head, and a sinister smile that soon opened while a large green light formed as it quickly came towards me.

Once my body was hit with the green light, I felt excruciating pain all over my body, and as I yelled out in agony I could myself slip away, until I started to hear a voice. "Pyrrha........Pyrrha, wake up."

Suddenly I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, I looked around and saw that I was in a room along with a certain Saiyan looking at me a bit curiously. I came to a realization that I had just woken up from a strange dream, while I then heard my fellow roommate ask, "Hey Pyrrha, you ok? You look a bit tense."

This got me back to my senses a bit as I looked at Goku who I tried to reassure a bit by smiling and said, "O-Oh! It's nothing Goku. I'm fine, and good morning."

He looked at me a bit confused as he then asked, "Are you sure, you do look a little worried about something, what's wrong?"

Slowly I felt myself start to lose my smile, as I sighed and said, "Alright, there is something wrong. I had this very strange dream Mr Goku, and it just felt different. As if I was being warned or I was being given a sign of some kind."

Goku just sat down next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, as he smiled at me and said, "Sounds like you just haven't really gotten used to this place yet Pyrrha. Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. Alright then, come on let's go and get ready to train. But before we do, we've got to get ourselves some breakfast! Can't start off the day without a good helping of food, right?"