Part 6: getting to know

In life nothing goes as planned 

Scene : ar office 7pm

Anjali is immersed with more work but her concentration  is not 1on work her mind is not in control today.  She is thinking  about the conversation where Arnav call  someone as angel.  

Anjali: this feel weird Arnav is not close with any opposite gender  except  our family then how can he call someone as angel. May be did he call the useless mentor as angel no no no.  While talking he has certain look in his face which he usually  have when he talk with his dearest one then who is the angel in his life i have to find about it...  Having this monologue with herself she made a decision to find about it... 

Anjali called the manager and asked him about Arnav

When he said that he left before 4 pm her irritation  increases. 

Controlling  her anger she dismissed  him from her cabin and started to pack her things to cal it a day since her mind is not with her she decided to go home soom.  Moreover she is eager to see the angel and god like mentor of Arnav. 

Scene: raizada mansion 

Payal and Shyam reach  raizada mansion and recieved by whole family except Aakash and Anjali

Payal doesnt know that Arnav is raizada since she didnt know his full name. While intro to the family member she got to know that he is raizada.  But Aakash name doesnt click her mind at that time. 

Shyam is happy to  see the family Members of his favourite  student.Payal though shy also participated in some conversation  when they asked something to her. 

Finally  they all are seated in the dinning hall and having dinner that  time Anjali entered the house and heard the loud laughters coming from the dinning hall she moved there to see whats the matter. 

There she saw a girl and hansome man having their dinner with her family.  She shouted to hp to bring coffee to her making them aware of her presence (hp is the house servant) 

All turned in her direction  and Arnav stand up to  give hug to her since he know she is angry with him. Because he came home without informing  her

Anjali gave a stern look to Arnav and asked him to introduce the guest to her. 

Arnav: di this is Shyam manohar jha my mentor, professor  and god father

By pointing payal he said this is Angel 

Anjali give confused look to him so he said sry sry this is payal shyam sir's sister who is also a sister to me.

Anjali smiled to them and welcomed them home.,though she is jealous she doent show it openly she doesnt became the business woman of the year without knowing  any trick. 

Her eyes started to analyse them and while crutinizing payal she smile to her and exchanged pleasantries which payal returned with a shy and little feared smile. 

On seeing shyam she got some electric  vibes pass through her body she is feeling that she had seen him before and Her woman intution says that he is more that what she see through eyes. On closely examining Shayam,she forget that she is in the dining hall with everyone  and they are passing some curious look to her.