Part 11 :conversation may be more than that

THEY SAYS OPPOSITE ATTRACTS . IS IT TRUE LETS SEE

MIND VOICES AND THOUGHTS IN BLUE COLOUR

Delhi University:

Cafeteria :

After Aakash and Khushi fiasco Payal is in deep thought

Aakash and Khushi is not in relationship I know that and even if they are in relationship I cant do anything about it. Its their life they have the right to choose their other half. what i can really do about it nothing really nothing. hmmm.

and moreover according to Disha Aakash is already in love with someone . What a trouble why should i like someone who is off-limit for me and i dont even have the courage to accept it to Khushi that i love Aakash .Why am I so shy without any confidence in me.Why god made me like this . why am I so diffident.

Ya whatever whats the use in thinking about it why I dont even have the chance . I will just pray god to keep Aakash happy with whoever he love ( without knowing that she is praying to god for the  Aakash's girl which is herself)

Khushi saw Payal in deep thought but didnt want to disturb her so she moved in search of Aakash

She saw Aakash near parking talking to someone in phone with frown . She moved in front of him and smiled.

Aakash who is absorbed in the phone call surprised by her entry

Khushi smiled and said so Aakash ready to prove me ?

Aakash  suddenly cut the call and said Ya ready.

Khushi: good . soo what are you going to do to prove me your love .

Aakash who didnt have any idea about it just laughed to not show his nervousness and said You say what should i do so i can prove my love to you.

Khushi: so you are asking me what to do?

Aakash : Ya . Since you want the proof you should be the one who provide the challenge to me.

Khushi : wo woo challenge going good with words to show confidence . i like it . OK if you say like that . I will provide you your challenge.. wowww I am so excited.

Aakash seeing glint in Khushi eye dont know What to imagine .

Khushi: OK since you are playing by my rule you should follow whatever i say and if you fail to follow then just think your chance with Payal is over.

Aakash with fearful face said yes yes will follow whatever you say

Khushi smilingly said good now come with me and do what i say

Aakash ; ya right-away Khushi

Khushi took Aakash towards cafeteria where she left Payal before . And asked him to sit with them

Payal who is self pitying herself didnt see them entering cafeteria and moved towards her.

Khushi moved hand over her face to pull her out of her thought.

Payal was irritated by Khushi and started to scold Khushi without seeing Aakash near her

Payal: Khushi cant you leave me alone for few minutes. I am already in trouble please dont create any more trouble for me with irritated expression.

Khushi who know this will happen didnt reply anything but Aakash cant contain himself to see Payal in troubled thought so asked 

Aakash : hey you can say me whats your problem . i can help you to solve it.