Part 20 : rights to decide

At Khushi's residence

Khushi is busy in cutting the news article to paste it among here collection at that time she received a call on her phone .
Without seeing caller id she attended it and said
Khushi in phone: the person you are talking to is busy doing some work can you please call her after 5 mins
Caller : oh ho the person who wants to speak to you need just five minutes.
Khushi irritatedly : hmm say now what you want to say.
Caller: ok ok cool partner i will cal you after five minutes and kept then call.

on hearing partner word struck her that it was Arnav. So she kept aside the cutting work and called him again.

Arnav on receiving the call said the person who called me asked me to call after five minutes with hidden smile in his voice.
Khushi: oh er hmm sorry actually j was busy at that time so i dint recognize that its your call.
Arnav: no formality . I thought we already crossed that stage.
Khushi: ya ya ,so whats the matter?
Arnav:oh nothing important just wanna talk to you.
Khushi: ok ..
Arnav: so my sister is your idol.
Khushi happily said yaaa . I follow her from the beginning. Every news about her are there in my collection. For me she is the iron lady of India.
Arnav: wow this is the first time someone is speaking good about my sister.
Khushi:oii hello your sister is good.
Arnav: ya ya i have the best sister in the world. Your brother is my idol.
Khushi: ya i heard about it . Always Shyam bhai talk about you with high regards . You are lucky to have such a good people around you.I used to envy you sometimes you know.
Arnav: there is nothing there to envy me. In my opinion you have beautiful life than me.
Khushi: oh ho , is this mr Arnav Singh Raizada who is hard and rude speaking with me?
Arnav: hey dont smile at me. You are my friend, between friend there should be understating. I understood you so i am speaking according to it.
Khushi: really i used to think about you as Rakshahs but now you are sweet so you became my sweet star.
Arnav became shy on hearing this.
Arnav: oh partner you are over Exaggerating it.
Khushi: you became shy na i know you will do this when someone say something goos about you. Now my work is it.
Arnav: whaat? You said all this to embrass me
Khushi: ya you see yesterday at the party you literally made fun of me. So i decided to have my revenge at you,its tit for tat you know. In smiling tone.
Arnav: you you you , I am not going to leave you for it, i am expert in revenge you know if you want you can ask Payal she knows every thing, now you came under my radar of revenge becarefull said it in challenging tone.
Khushi: oh my sweet little star will see who is gonna win this ,its a deal . Shall we have some bet on this then only it will be fun.
Arnav: as you wish partner. There is no rules you see and when someone last they have to do what the other says, the bet will end in two weeks time,ok
Khushi:ya sure ,i like it.,will see who win this.
Arnav: will see partner . And there kept the phone by thinking about strategy to win this bet.

At Anjali's room :
She is in her room working on the project at that time the newspaper came to her view ,she decided to see whats there in it,
Anjali's thoughts
In the gossip section there is her photo with shaded image.she read the whole article and said. Crap how did the news get past the auditorium we dint even have any professional photographers there and who spilled these thoughts on their mind.
She started to think about it , at first she thought may be Shyam have done it to gain some popularity but she neglected it thinking, there is no photo of him with her and for his position popularity will put him in tight spot ,so he wont do it,then
His sisters,may be but those two are sweet and good so no chance for it.
Then rival ,no chance non of them present there its only his colleague,then who the hell published it.
Then should i investigate it,no if i dig it they make take it as a positive reacrion thats the news is true and i am trying to dig it. Then what can i do,
Should i call him and ask about it . No no what will i say to him, we are not that close and moreover we behave like enemies. What can i do now.
No no just call him to know whats happening there did the press identified as him or not,ya that will be good.