Chapter 4

Word count- 420 words lol

Enjoy~

Your POV

It's been two days since the evening Johnny was brought here, and in those two days we had gotten closer, but today I need to go work at the coffee shop.

"Johnny, if you get hungry you can cook anything you'd like besides the Mac and Cheese!—Ashley will notice if that is gone. Also do not touch anything of hers, she's very possessive over a few of her things! And if you hear anyone knock or try to open the door-"

"-Don't answer and hide! I know the drill, (y/n), we've been over this before."

I sighed. "I know, I know." I laughed a bit as well. "Well, I'll see you in a few hours." I said before grabbing my phone.

"Bye."

I smiled as I left the apartment.

Johnny's POV

And just like that (y/n) was off to work. She left a few minutes ago but I already felt a bit lonely. She's had been my only company for these past few days and it felt weird without her here, empty almost.

I decided to turn the TV on, having nothing else to do and all. All of the TV shows show this strange new world, it's almost like mine but without the animals of course, just people like (y/n), humans.

I guess I grew a bit used to it, they aren't any different from "us".

The hours went by very slowly but finally the door opened and (y/n) walked in and I can't help but feel much happier now.

"'Ey, (y/n). How was work?"

"Same as always, I guess. You like coffee?" She said, holding up a cup for me to see.

"It's almost noon." I laughed.

"Whatever. Your loss." She smirked at me before taking a large gulp of the caffeinated drink.

I just smiled a bit at her.

"You make anything to eat?" She joked once more.

"Nope," I said, making her frown.

"You want Pizza? That sounds pretty good right now." She said before digging through the fridge.

"Sure." I replied.

The Pizza arrived shortly after. The hours then proceeded to fly by quickly. Then I had to go into (y/n)s room and be silent so her roommate Ashley wouldn't know I was here. I couldn't decide what was harder: being away from home, or having to stay hidden because I'm different, but it seems to be getting easier everyday somehow, and I think (y/n) has something to do with it.