Chapter 12

Word count- 498 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

Johnny introduced me to everyone. It was nice to meet them all but I really wanted to talk to Johnny, alone. I needed to, soon. What I need to say had been haunting me for a long time now.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you, alone."

"Of course."

He smiled back and brought me to a practice room, from the looks of it. "Why did you come?"

Flashbacks come to my mind. "I-well... I was sitting in the living room and suddenly the door was broken down, a whole bunch of people with guns came into my apartment saying stuff like 'You need to come with us' and they were gonna take me. So I came here."

He hugged me. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"It's not, (y/n). They probably want to do tests and stuff on you... you can't go back—please don't go."

I can't go back, can I? My whole life, everything, was back home. But Johnny was here. I looked up at him. He was in the same situation before. But it didn't seem like I had a choice to go back, so maybe this could work.

"(y/n)..." he said, taking my hands, "there's something I want to tell you. I've been wanting to for so long now, and I thought I would never have the chance."

Does he feel the same way? My heart beat faster.

"So here goes nothing." Johnny took a deep breath. "(Y/n), when I left you for the first time I thought I was going to be happy to go home, but I wasn't, and I had no clue why, until I realized it was you." He stopped for a moment and blushed. "I finally realized that I loved you."

There they were. The three words I wanted to hear from him.

"And then we didn't know time was different from your world to mine. And I thought you forgot about me. It wasn't fun is all I'm going to say about it. And now you're here. All I want you to be is happy, and if that means you going back home—even if they want you—I'll be happy."

I was silent for a moment. Was I willing to give up my life at home? I mean, the government wanted me. Maybe I could make it in time to visit my family. That's what I was going to do.

"I love you too, Johnny. "

He leaned in to kiss me. Our lips finally collided and as cliche as it sounds, fireworks exploded in my stomach. I smiled into the kiss. It was more wonderful than I thought any kiss could be. We pulled away slowly and rested our foreheads together as we smiled. I opened my eyes to see that Johnny was looking back at me with his chocolate brown ones. I wished this moment could last forever, but maybe it can, if I stay.

"I'll stay here."