Chapter 11

Word count- 663 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I sighed as I marked off another day in my calendar. Seven days. Seven days since Johnny left. It's felt like much much longer than that, but I can't even imagine what Johnny's felt. I did the math: a week here is about a month there. I leaned against the wall and fell to the floor, bringing my knees up to my chest.

I miss him so much.

After sitting there for a moment I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee; I haven't been sleeping well at night anymore.

A few minutes later I set the now-empty mug on the coffee table. The front door suddenly slams open heightening my already-waking-up senses. Many men, police, SWAT, FBI and other people I haven't seen before file into the room.

"(y/n) (l/n), you will come with us. Put your hands in the air!"

This couldn't be happening. I've done nothing wrong.

"I haven't done anything, I swear."

"But your hands up!"

"Please tell me."

"You're dangerous, but you won't make it if we shoot!" They point their weapons at me. "Last chance: come with us or we'll kill you."

Dangerous? This must have something to do with the portals. I clearly didn't want to get shot, but I wasn't going with them either.

I was going to give this portal thing another shot.

I wish I could go to Sing.

And suddenly I was standing inside a bubble of bright lights. I could see them all struggling to look at it. I heard gunshots, but then suddenly it was as if I had disappeared.

The next moment I felt myself land in the ground. I was shaking. I looked up and saw the Moon Theater in all its glory. I took a deep shaky breath as my body trembled.

Finally what happened started to set in because I started to cry. I ran into the theater. I heard voices, one of them being Johnny. I didn't care that I was in a new unknown place, I just ran toward the voices.

I got to a big door and pushed it open. Everyone from Sing was sitting on a chair, besides Mr. Moon, who was standing on stage. They all turned to the sound of the door opening quickly, and looked at me. I glanced my eyes over the seats, trying to find him.

And there he was, he looked shocked but relieved. A sob of mine was released and I ran towards Johnny. He got out of the chair and went to the aisle where people walked down to find their seats. I jumped into his arms. "Johnny," I said through sobs.

"(Y/n)." He whispered back, pulling me closer. He must have heard my crying and felt me shaking because he then asked me, "What's wrong?"

"T-they came into my apartment and they all pointed guns at me. They told me to co-come with them. I was so scared, and I wished to come here and they shot at me."

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

I nodded.

He sighed in relief. "Well, it's okay now, you're safe."

I pulled myself higher up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you so much."

I looked at everyone else; they were all staring at me with wide eyes and their mouths hanging open. "Johnny, they're all staring at me," I whispered.

"I'll introduce them to you, okay?"

I nodded and he set me down. I used my hands to wipe away any stray tears.

"Guys, this is (y/n). She's the one I was with those two months."

Everyone just looks at me. "Humans really are real," Meena said.

"Wow," Gunter awes.

Johnny puts an arm around me, "Yes, they are."

"I'm so sorry for not believing you!" Ash said.

"Me too." Everyone agreed.

"It's okay guys, it was kind of hard to believe. I understand."